We could spread the word about pssd on social networks

Topics related to activism.
Brain food

Re: We could spread the word about pssd on social networks

Unread post by Brain food »

We could also spread the word on anonymous messaging apps, like Whisper, and chat sites when people discuss antidepressants.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Another place to comment on pssd. The most viewed videos on fluvoxamine and covid:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... p=CAM%253D
If you have an account with which you leave comments, please do so under these videos.
Brain food

Members of this forum could also email the corresponding authors of scientific studies, both those using SSRI antidepressants and those relating to sex hormones or gut bacteria that may be relevant to PSSD. The vast majority of doctors and medical professionals still don’t know about PSSD. Also, maybe we could find some researchers who would be interested in doing studies on PSSD patients to try and find if there is anything unique about PSSD sufferers that confirms their earlier research, such as they might be lacking certain types of gut bacteria.
Brain food

Here’s a recent article on antidepressants and sexual side effects that doesn’t mention PSSD.

https://www.michigandaily.com/statement ... on-prozac/
Arielma11

Re: Ssri Antidepressants great for Covid19

Unread post by Arielma11 »

nicopickle wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:21 pm this is very important information in my opinion, i also remember seeing accutane used for covid in some way. i think the reason accutane works is because of the impact it has on the immune system, along with completely drying out the skin. I remember before developing pssd, i took accutane, and the acne would come back, along with the oily skin. but after pssd, my acne is basically non existent meilleure mutuelle senior. i believe that finasteride and other drugs have the exact same impact. now im not sure how to go about finding a solution with this information, but strongly believe that if research went in this direction, new treatments would come very quickly. all of my windows have been experienced with an increase in acne, and oily skin.
In any case, thank you very much for enlightening us on the subject. That's really nice of you.