We could spread the word about pssd on social networks

Topics related to activism.
anacleta

We could spread the word about pssd on social networks

Unread post by anacleta »

More and more articles are coming out these days about ssri and covid 19 antidepressants. ssri seems good for reducing the severity of covid damage. You can check it out by searching Facebook and other social : covid antidepressants. This would be a good opportunity to chime in under these articles and posts with comments on pssd.
Last edited by anacleta on Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
anacleta

Re: Ssri Antidepressants great for Covid19

could someone please leave a comment with a link to this study https://content.iospress.com/articles/i ... /jrs210023
under posts about antidepressants and covid19 on social media such as twitter, reddit etc.?
when you try to publish a topic on pssd on important groups it will not be published, but at least the comments will be published and read.
nicopickle

Unread post by nicopickle »

this is very important information in my opinion, i also remember seeing accutane used for covid in some way. i think the reason accutane works is because of the impact it has on the immune system, along with completely drying out the skin. I remember before developing pssd, i took accutane, and the acne would come back, along with the oily skin. but after pssd, my acne is basically non existent. i believe that finasteride and other drugs have the exact same impact. now im not sure how to go about finding a solution with this information, but strongly believe that if research went in this direction, new treatments would come very quickly. all of my windows have been experienced with an increase in acne, and oily skin.
nicopickle

nicopickle wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:21 pm this is very important information in my opinion, i also remember seeing accutane used for covid in some way. i think the reason accutane works is because of the impact it has on the immune system, along with completely drying out the skin. I remember before developing pssd, i took accutane, and the acne would come back, along with the oily skin. but after pssd, my acne is basically non existent. i believe that finasteride and other drugs have the exact same impact. now im not sure how to go about finding a solution with this information, but strongly believe that if research went in this direction, new treatments would come very quickly. all of my windows have been experienced with an increase in acne, and oily skin.
this would also explain the impact of the similarities of symptoms that these drugs have on people, while being completely different mechanisms
anacleta

Re: We could spread the word about pssd on social networks

Now a comment on the PSSD can be found underneath all (or almost all) of the articles on Facebook in the public posts by searching for the keywords:
antidepressant covid
fluvoxamine covid
ssri covid

It would be good if someone did this on Twitter...anyone up for it?

Also, on Reddit now the latest article on the PSSD "Diagnostic Criteria" has been disseminated on many subreddits, and in some it has gained visibility and comments: https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=diagno ... epressants
nicopickle

i appreciate all of the exposure you are trying to bring to this awful condition. i just experienced some sort of recovery that felt amazing. it just makes me think of what it would feel like to be normal after this. i think everyone one of us would basically be on cloud 9. we would go through life like we were high on drugs. i really thought i was going to be cured in a few weeks the way my body was reacting to the FMT. it just seemed like there was a block that didn’t allow me to fully recover. this also showed me that we don’t have any sort of damage. we just have a dysfunctional body/mind
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Ive been saying this for years but it seems only a few are willing to do anything about it. Im already on twitter and tweet #PSSD everday.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

GIXXER wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 pm Ive been saying this for years but it seems only a few are willing to do anything about it. Im already on twitter and tweet #PSSD everday.
What is your Twitter username?
anacleta

GIXXER wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 pm Ive been saying this for years but it seems only a few are willing to do anything about it. Im already on twitter and tweet #PSSD everday.
thank you for carrying this forward on twitter
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

ChrisGovernale on Twitter. We also have a Canadian member very active on Tik Tok which is a great idea because it's more younger people and teenagers