"Is "Sonny" for real?

Off-topic discussions
Ghost

"Is "Sonny" for real?

Unread post by Ghost »

Please note that this article is...

1) Not made by me
2) Total bullshit. Sonny is a great guy, and totally legit. He knows this stuff well. (He's not a drug shill).
3) Pretty damn funny
4) Only for comical Purposes

http://whoisonnypssd.blogspot.com/

Enjoy :lol:
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
brman

Re: "Is "Sonny" for real?

Unread post by brman »

Seems like that Sonny have a great "friend" that is a "doctor" !!!!!! LOL
brman

Unread post by brman »

See this shit: http://cipherelite.blogspot.com.br/

This mother fucker is selling stolen credit cards.

How we can report it to the police?
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

"criminal past" :lol:
"corporate associations" :lol:

The weird thing is I never banned cali_man. Despite the fact that I had to clean up the mess he would make whenever his schizophrenia was acting up, I never so much as reprimanded him.

A member of Paxil Progress? Why would I join that site? That makes no sense. Now the pharma shill and the personality cult stuff, at least that is purposeful slander.

I banned just about nobody. The few people I did ban, all the members were going "WTF, why don't you ban that guy" before I got around to the banning.

Area (all accounts), and Trezz were the only recent bans. There were 2 or 3 other people from years ago. They were breaking every rule there was though. Hijacking people's threads, flaming, and all that shit. I'm practically an anarchist. Zbritches is a good example. That guy got to talk all the shit he wanted, and I didn't do anything but rebut his arguments.

There certainly are some interesting facts about me, but nothing criminal. My corporate associations are quite mundane too. Unless you are interested in my employment history as a sys admin/engineer. My truth is probably more interesting than his fiction though. But for the most part, I'm just a guy who has a brain and a heart that are far too big for his own good.
brman

Unread post by brman »

This guy is AREA and it is very obvious what he is trying to do.

Obvious to me, but good enough to dumb ass people.

If he really access my criminal records here in Brazil he will see that I had troubles with the cops because a lot of assholes like him that I needed to remove some teeth...

How I want to remove some of his teeth too... I'm a professional "dentist", I have a master degree in teeth removal. Take care AREA, maybe I can find you in New York and cure your psychosis very fast!!!
brman

Unread post by brman »

I think that this topic should be deleted.
We do not should give him link backs, it will give a bad reputation to the forum.
Come on guys it is what he want to fuck up the forum with links to these shit websites.
Please dele this whole topic.
brman

Unread post by brman »

"Now this new website... Is it really Sonny? no way to know really...

either 1) It's him and you guys have agreed to truce because maybe he saw that his bans were getting out of hand and the website shouldn't be run like that
2) Ur faking that it's him to get all the users over to the new forum"

Are you crazy az89? Yeah, Sonny is here, I'm here, you is here, we are all old members. You know that me and Sonny have our differences and that in the past he said bad things for me, but it do not matter, what matter is to not give up and continue the research even if it do not is perfect. I'm just here very active helping to collect what is important right now because I feel unfair what they made with Sonny's forum. I just do not know if he will want to continue to deal with this huge pile of shit again...

BRMAN
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

I can certainly understand your stringent application of philosophical skepticism to this particular issue. Quite a conundrum I dare say. Can you tell if the person at the other end of this anonymous account is the same as the person at the other end of the original. Furthermore, are you able to ascertain whether you are a brain in a jar, in some artificial reality, or whether you are the person you think you are in the objective reality you see filtering through your current perspective of your subjective experience. Now it is a simple matter of probability. Is it likely that someone else who could coherently write, off the top of the head, anything even remotely similar to the above sampling of literary excellence, or more likely that the two Sonny's are in fact one and the same Sonny?

I think that's fairly good proof as to my identity. :)
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

what happen to the old forum?
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

It got banned for some reason.