Suicidal thoughts, help

Off-topic discussions
Integra

Suicidal thoughts, help

Unread post by Integra »

Hi, can someone knows a forum for supporting? Have some suicidal thoughts from pssd, need help.
FidelCastration

Re: Suicidal thoughts, help

Unread post by FidelCastration »

You can contact me friend
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Please feel free to use the emergency support section of the forum. The password is “help”.

Remember that there are many cured cases and some people have also found symptomatic relief
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Frog wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:49 pm Please feel free to use the emergency support section of the forum. The password is “help”.

Remember that there are many cured cases and some people have also found symptomatic relief
Thx. How i can delete post?
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

Hang in there man, its not hopeless. I know It feels like it right now but Ive been around for many years and Ive seen so many cases where people have either had symptomatic relief or got a lot better if not cured. What that means is, its very possible things can get better. Try not to look at it black/white as in pssd/cured. Try to think, if i can make this 50% better could I be happy? Thats a more realistic goal right? Chances are most of us could find a way to be mostly happy with that level of symptomatic improvement.

Main thing though is focus on your mental health, thats the real danger to you right now not your lack of sexual functioning right? Take care of yourself and treat yourself with respect like you would a good friend.

Take care brother im right there with you in this battle you’re not alone
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

You need SSRI reinstatement to releave your bad feelings.
Also reinstatement can gives you back your sexual health (partial or total).

Don't lose hope!
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

chemistry wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:30 pm Hang in there man, its not hopeless. I know It feels like it right now but Ive been around for many years and Ive seen so many cases where people have either had symptomatic relief or got a lot better if not cured. What that means is, its very possible things can get better. Try not to look at it black/white as in pssd/cured. Try to think, if i can make this 50% better could I be happy? Thats a more realistic goal right? Chances are most of us could find a way to be mostly happy with that level of symptomatic improvement.

Main thing though is focus on your mental health, thats the real danger to you right now not your lack of sexual functioning right? Take care of yourself and treat yourself with respect like you would a good friend.

Thx bro for reply. I didn't know about pssd until few days ago. I took AD in previous year about 2 months and thought it everything will be ok, it will pass. But I noticed that something was wrong with me, it ruined my relationship, my friendship, I felt that I became indifferent to people, emotionless. And recently I learned about psd, and that it is not treated. it shocked me. I inflicted so much pain on my loved ones, not realizing what was really going on with me. This is terrible. And every day I wake up thinking that the last year and a half have been fake.
chemistry

Integra wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:22 am
chemistry wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:30 pm Hang in there man, its not hopeless. I know It feels like it right now but Ive been around for many years and Ive seen so many cases where people have either had symptomatic relief or got a lot better if not cured. What that means is, its very possible things can get better. Try not to look at it black/white as in pssd/cured. Try to think, if i can make this 50% better could I be happy? Thats a more realistic goal right? Chances are most of us could find a way to be mostly happy with that level of symptomatic improvement.

Thx bro for reply. I didn't know about pssd until few days ago. I took AD in previous year about 2 months and thought it everything will be ok, it will pass. But I noticed that something was wrong with me, it ruined my relationship, my friendship, I felt that I became indifferent to people, emotionless. And recently I learned about psd, and that it is not treated. it shocked me. I inflicted so much pain on my loved ones, not realizing what was really going on with me. This is terrible. And every day I wake up thinking that the last year and a half have been fake.
My experience was similar. I didn't know what was going on until much later and when I finally connected the dots I had a full breakdown for weeks. Accept that this is part of the process, this initial shock. It's part of the grieving and accepting of what happened. Try to live your life in a way that allows you to one day come to terms with everything that's happened and then work towards productive ways to make things better for yourself and for those around you and in this community. I understand the feeling of reading there is no treatment etc, but there has been many people who have gotten better either naturally over time or through experimenting with various supplements or drugs. Take care of yourself man, seriously you deserve it. Its not your fault this happened to you.

Also, keep in mind - don't compare yourself to other cases no matter how similar they seem. Everyone here is different. There is not point in comparing and saying oh he got better so I will, or he didn't get better so I wont, etc. You are a unique case and we don't know enough about what happened biologically with you to say what will happen. But we do know people have recovered or gotten better, so we know this to be possible. If you ever feel that you have days where things aren't so bad, or you take something and you get a glimpse of normalcy or happiness, that's a good sign that you have the physical/neurological ability to feel this way, and that you are not damaged. You just need to find ways to make it so you feel more normal and more often.
Brief Symptoms:
"Pure-O"
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

chemistry wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:08 pm
Integra wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:22 am

My experience was similar. I didn't know what was going on until much later and when I finally connected the dots I had a full breakdown for weeks. Accept that this is part of the process, this initial shock. It's part of the grieving and accepting of what happened. Try to live your life in a way that allows you to one day come to terms with everything that's happened and then work towards productive ways to make things better for yourself and for those around you and in this community. I understand the feeling of reading there is no treatment etc, but there has been many people who have gotten better either naturally over time or through experimenting with various supplements or drugs. Take care of yourself man, seriously you deserve it. Its not your fault this happened to you.

Also, keep in mind - don't compare yourself to other cases no matter how similar they seem. Everyone here is different. There is not point in comparing and saying oh he got better so I will, or he didn't get better so I wont, etc. You are a unique case and we don't know enough about what happened biologically with you to say what will happen. But we do know people have recovered or gotten better, so we know this to be possible. If you ever feel that you have days where things aren't so bad, or you take something and you get a glimpse of normalcy or happiness, that's a good sign that you have the physical/neurological ability to feel this way, and that you are not damaged. You just need to find ways to make it so you feel more normal and more often.
It's hard to believe that really somehow someone get better or "treated". Besides, only 10 or 20 who got better among thousands...
chemistry

I've been on the forums for years man, trust me its not 10 or 20. Besides, people who recover aren't going to stick around like those who are still having problems likely will.
Brief Symptoms:
"Pure-O"
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more