Trazodone gave me PSSD

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Trazohell

Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD

Unread post by Trazohell »

It's been a while since I actively wrote here, but PSSD catches up with me and I realize that if I want a chance to heal, I have to keep experimenting.

So, DCT what I started earlier this year helps with pain and feeling / orgasm intensity. But it's not a cure because it keeps coming back.
Next I will try to continue alongside DCT:

- Lithium (to repair HPA Ax and Epigenetic)
- Parnate (strong MAOI who showed that he could increase libido as one of the few antidepressants, should also improve the Anhedonia crap)
- Modafinil (Dopamine / brain boost, also an alpha 1 agonist. Since Trazodone is an alpha 1 antagonist, it would be worth a try)
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic, maybe doxycycline, several people experienced windows through it, and to test the bacteria theory, (probably histolytica) and send these little bastards to hell. Besides, a good probiotic so that the intestinal flora is not fucked too much.
- Tamoxifene / Clomifene to boost testosterone and lower estrogen. People with PSSD / PFS had sucesess with it
- last: low dose SSRI, maybe fluoxetine with some buspirone

As you can see, I have some plans.
If none of this helps, I don't know what else to do and it's over for me. Wish me luck :)))
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
john099

Unread post by john099 »

I also have improvements with DCT but it doesnt last if I stop - but then again a lot of people with hard flaccid that never took drugs also have a really hard time getting better but some do. So I will just keep doing DCT for now.
Trazohell

john099 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:30 pm I also have improvements with DCT but it doesnt last if I stop - but then again a lot of people with hard flaccid that never took drugs also have a really hard time getting better but some do. So I will just keep doing DCT for now.
Which symptoms you also have?
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
john099

Unread post by john099 »

Hard flaccid so: numb penis and scrotum, low to no libido, orgasm depends on how tight my pelvic floor is - if im loose then orgasm is pre-pssd. If im tight then i barely enjoy it at all and just feels like i have to pee. But i dont have ED which is strange but good. I have low ejac but sometimes its normal. I just dont get horny like i used to - I have to really be in the mood for sex which doesnt happen often. Currently doing the new DCT program so we will see what happens
Trazohell

john099 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:47 pm Hard flaccid so: numb penis and scrotum, low to no libido, orgasm depends on how tight my pelvic floor is - if im loose then orgasm is pre-pssd. If im tight then i barely enjoy it at all and just feels like i have to pee. But i dont have ED which is strange but good. I have low ejac but sometimes its normal. I just dont get horny like i used to - I have to really be in the mood for sex which doesnt happen often. Currently doing the new DCT program so we will see what happens
You sound like me, we should keep in touch.
Trazohell

DCT has failed.
I have to stop my education after 2 years of fighting mainly because of the pelvic pain.
Now I'm nearly 27, without a job or education and can no longer do any harder physical work.
How it goes on is completely up in the stars, maybe next year I can finish the last one, but I don't have big hope that it will be under control until then.
Without this professional qualification my dream of becoming a Ranger is shattered.
My whole life falls apart because of 11 pills I took almost three years ago... :(
Sam_1

Unread post by Sam_1 »

Sorry to hear that man. I feel you on the pelvic pain. Endless fight. Only thing that helps me is alpha blockers
Trazohell

Sam_1 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:15 pm Sorry to hear that man. I feel you on the pelvic pain. Endless fight. Only thing that helps me is alpha blockers
Which alpha blocker you take? I'm afraight to try them because I read they can cause retrograde ejaculation like Zadig had and Trazodone is also an alpha blocker.
Sam_1

Unread post by Sam_1 »

I take prazosin. I have not experience retrograde ejaculation but I think everyone reacts differently