AnhedonicApe - Intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
mxh

Re: AnhedonicApe - Intro

Unread post by mxh »

Looking at the details of that intro, it seems nonsensical to me that he should have been in this forum all the time, thinking about "PSSD", when he almost certainly should have been in another forum, perhaps for OCD, and talked about side-effects there.
naiverat

Unread post by naiverat »

mxh wrote:Looking at the details of that intro, it seems nonsensical to me that he should have been in this forum all the time, thinking about "PSSD", when he almost certainly should have been in another forum, perhaps for OCD, and talked about side-effects there.
Please show some respect. This is not the time or the place to be saying this kind of information.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
Doomed

Unread post by Doomed »

mxh wrote:Looking at the details of that intro, it seems nonsensical to me that he should have been in this forum all the time, thinking about "PSSD", when he almost certainly should have been in another forum, perhaps for OCD, and talked about side-effects there.
AnhedonicApe and me, we were really close friends. We used to talk almost everyday on whatsapp pr facebook etc. He used to say to me everyday that a dull headed person never can get PSSD, because generally they don't have brain to get damaged. I wonder how you got PSSD! Damn!! His theory didn't work here.
jjr81

Unread post by jjr81 »

I can assure this nice young man had a bad case of PSSD. Why would you even say something so dumb? People that take antidepressants usually have some form of mental health issue, depression, OCD, whatever. But most aren't crazy people who don't know their own damn bodies and brains. We know them more than most people. I have OCD too. It didn't make my genitals numb or my dick shrink. My brain is so dead I don't even have OCD anymore. And neither did Ape anymore. So please shut up.
Anyway I'm not surprised as Ape and I discussed this topic a lot. He was well-thought out and knew he couldn't live with some of this damage. I feel for his family, especially his mother whom he cared for deeply.
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

Happy 23th birthday ape.

We miss you
999lover

Unread post by 999lover »

I miss him.
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

🕯️one year 🕯️
Chuck83

Unread post by Chuck83 »

One year without Ape and I miss him.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Rip Ape. I feel for him. He was suffering from complex pssd like me.
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

At least he does not suffer no more.