Frog intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Semogomes

Re: Frog intro

Unread post by Semogomes »

Frog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:51 am Almost 3 weeks on the regimen, this week I’ve noticed increased libido and I’ve also had sexual dreams for the first time in ages
How much u take from Panax Ginseng?
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Semogomes wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:05 am
Frog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:51 am Almost 3 weeks on the regimen, this week I’ve noticed increased libido and I’ve also had sexual dreams for the first time in ages
How much u take from Panax Ginseng?
300mg
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Hi guys, an update on my part.

I’ve recently had another hormone test and my T level was at the higher end of the normal range. It tends to fluctuate a lot with no difference in symptoms so I’ve decided against TRT. The next trial I’d like to attempt is Naltrexone and lithium orotate. I’d like to get Nalt legally. I’ve found a reasonable psychiatrist (they do exist) but she won’t prescribe anything until I’ve finished with my clinical psychologist. Hopefully that will be around Feb/March so in the meantime I’m going back to lithium and ginseng.

From January I’m also planning a major diet and lifestyle change. I doubt this will improve PSSD symptoms directly but this is more for physical and mental health reasons.

I’m hoping to have Nalt prescribed by summer at the very latest but I’ll post updates here as soon as I get it or if any complications arise.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Frog wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:14 pm Hi guys, an update on my part.

I’ve recently had another hormone test and my T level was at the higher end of the normal range. It tends to fluctuate a lot with no difference in symptoms so I’ve decided against TRT. The next trial I’d like to attempt is Naltrexone and lithium orotate. I’d like to get Nalt legally. I’ve found a reasonable psychiatrist (they do exist) but she won’t prescribe anything until I’ve finished with my clinical psychologist. Hopefully that will be around Feb/March so in the meantime I’m going back to lithium and ginseng.

From January I’m also planning a major diet and lifestyle change. I doubt this will improve PSSD symptoms directly but this is more for physical and mental health reasons.

I’m hoping to have Nalt prescribed by summer at the very latest but I’ll post updates here as soon as I get it or if any complications arise.
Have you checked this combination alongside diet change?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naltrexone/bupropion

It looks promising.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

arahant wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:48 pm Have you checked this combination alongside diet change?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naltrexone/bupropion

It looks promising.
It's not a bad combination but can be very anxiogenic for someone like Frog who suffers from OCD and anxiety.
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

As I’m in a bit of an awkward situation while waiting for the chance to get nalt, I’m going to do the BCAA probe to test if my improvements with ginseng are down to the LH boost or the fact it lowers serotonin.

I’ll start next Monday and go for about 10 days. I’m taking tyrosine with it and not doing the low tryptophan diet.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a good of a Christmas as possible. For the sake of a good log I’ll post a short update. I tried the BCAA probe for 4 days and didn’t see any major improvements. Meso informed me that without a low tryptophan diet the odds of any significant relief were low which led to me cutting the trial short. During the time on it there wasn’t any changes that I feel warrant me doing the full trial in the near future. That’s not to say I won’t at some point.

2021 plan:
I’ve bought a better quality ginseng supplement so will take this for a few months alongside lithium orotate (15mg) and tyrosine (500mg). I’m playing around with the ginseng dose. It’s currently 500mg but will consider doubling this after a few weeks. As it stands, the improvements this gives are:

EQ-8/10
Orgasm-3/10
Sensitivity-3/10
Libido-3-5/10 (I imagine that this would be a bit higher if I was with another person).

Baseline:

EQ-4-6/10
Orgasm-1-3/10
Sensitivity-1-3/10
Libido-1/10

(Lithium also helps with OCD/anxiety and I have no major emotional issues. Possibly some blunting but I felt like this before PSSD so difficult to tell if it’s normal. Either way it’s not enough to bother me).

I’d also still like to trial Nalt but this comes down to prescription as I want to get it legally. At the moment, ginseng/lithium/tyrosine is the best that I can do. If nalt gives improvements then great. It would be good to have 2 regimens that can give decent improvements. At least then I can cycle them if needed or have a solid B regimen if ever needed.

Other than that I’m looking to boost my activism efforts and change my diet and lifestyle. It won’t be too dissimilar to that of TalkingAnt but I’ll document this in the future.

I hope you all have a decent rest of 2020 and next year, let’s boost the activism and make some real progress!

*side note: I had minor surgery the other day to remove an ingrown nail. Had no bad reactions to local anaesthetic or the phenol that was applied topically to cauterise the nail just in case this is ever relevant to anyone in the future
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Hi guys,

I’ve been experimenting with a range of different herb/supplement combos over the past few months.

I’ve documented before my reaction to ginseng (1000mg) and lithium (25mg) which was the foundation for this regimen. The new stuff I’ve tried includes:

Cordyceps 1800mg - no improvement. EQ worse, likely due to increased NO. This resolved after discontinuation.

Tyrosine 500mg - no improvements.

Shilajit 250mg - no improvements.

Shilajit 500mg - slightly stronger orgasm.

Boron 6mg - no improvements

Sildenafil 25mg - I’d previously used this but stopped due to tinnitus. This time it has been really good. Minimal side effects and big improvement to EQ. Could be a good confidence boost in the future.

I’d like to try more potent meds however struggle with prescriptions and I’m wary of online pharmacies. On a positive note my psychiatrist has referred me to a professor of sexual medicine who is known for his use of unorthodox treatments and she recalled specifically his passion for the subject only having met him once some years ago. I’m hoping this could be a way around the prescription issues.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Hi guys, I’ve finally found a prescriber for nalt!

The plan with nalt is to start at 4.5mg and build up to a maximum of 30mg. The doctor who prescribed it thinks that side effects will be too much past 25mg as this tends to be the case with younger people but we’ll see what happens. I’m hoping to start this month if not definitely next month.

She’s also recommended that I carry on taking ginseng due to the health benefits and previous good results that I’ve had with it. I’ll start with nalt alone though to see what happens.

Dexamphetamine seems very unlikely due to the fact it’s a controlled substance. An off label prescription would carry an awful lot of scrutiny. I may consider adding Shilajit at some point as Meso says it can act as a mild psychostim.

She recommended ashwagandha too but I’ll avoid this due to the crash risk and the lack of positive cases that I’ve seen. She said this as it could help with adrenal glands and stress but so can ginseng so I’ll stick with that.

The last comment she made was related to diet which is similar to that of TalkingAnt. She said eat less carbs and more good fats. She got this from the fruit that I snack on which is high sugar and can cause negative effects with insulin so I’ll adjust this too.

So the final regimen could include:
Nalt
Ginseng
Shilajit
Lithium
Tyrosine (potentially)
BCAA (potentially)
Boron (potentially)
Sildenafil (PRN)

Each supplement will be added gradually and will be trial & error but will be nalt alone for a while so I can find the best dose and decide what to do regarding cycling it.

I’m going to take BCAA alone for the next few weeks and see if there any differences while waiting for nalt. I’ll make the final regimen decision afterwards.

I’ll post an update with the outcome of the trial within the next few months! Depending on how the trial goes and the wishes of the doctor, I’ll provide her name to Rxisk for others in the U.K. to contact but only if she’s comfortable with it.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Frog wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:09 pm Hi guys, I’ve finally found a prescriber for nalt!

The plan with nalt is to start at 4.5mg and build up to a maximum of 30mg. The doctor who prescribed it thinks that side effects will be too much past 25mg as this tends to be the case with younger people but we’ll see what happens. I’m hoping to start this month if not definitely next month.

She’s also recommended that I carry on taking ginseng due to the health benefits and previous good results that I’ve had with it. I’ll start with nalt alone though to see what happens.

Dexamphetamine seems very unlikely due to the fact it’s a controlled substance. An off label prescription would carry an awful lot of scrutiny. I may consider adding Shilajit at some point as Meso says it can act as a mild psychostim.

She recommended ashwagandha too but I’ll avoid this due to the crash risk and the lack of positive cases that I’ve seen. She said this as it could help with adrenal glands and stress but so can ginseng so I’ll stick with that.

The last comment she made was related to diet which is similar to that of TalkingAnt. She said eat less carbs and more good fats. She got this from the fruit that I snack on which is high sugar and can cause negative effects with insulin so I’ll adjust this too.

So the final regimen could include:
Nalt
Ginseng
Shilajit
Lithium
Tyrosine (potentially)
BCAA (potentially)
Boron (potentially)
Sildenafil (PRN)

Each supplement will be added gradually and will be trial & error but will be nalt alone for a while so I can find the best dose and decide what to do regarding cycling it.

I’m going to take BCAA alone for the next few weeks and see if there any differences while waiting for nalt. I’ll make the final regimen decision afterwards.

I’ll post an update with the outcome of the trial within the next few months! Depending on how the trial goes and the wishes of the doctor, I’ll provide her name to Rxisk for others in the U.K. to contact but only if she’s comfortable with it.
Awesome, keep us updated and good luck 👊👌
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)