Fluoxetine/Risperidone/olanzipine pssd

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
IHateProzac

Re: Fluoxetine/Risperidone/olanzipine pssd

Unread post by IHateProzac »

Blaconboy2 wrote:Testosterone: 174ng/dl (Ref: 264-916)

Prolactin: 28.3 ng/dl (Ref: 4-15.2)

New results with FSH and LH coming later this week.
Those are indeed up and down. Perhaps, hormones are dis-balanced when you are coming off the SSRI or even when you are on it. In my case, when I stopped cold turkey my hormones sky rocketed but later came back to normal, except for FSH, which is always high. You should wait another month and get some tests done. During the time make sure you don't take any other medication or supplement. It's going to be frustrating but you'll have clear picture in the end about your hormone profile.
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

Clearly such a high prolactin amount should be down to 5-10, better faster. Cabergoline, mucuna pruriens, vitamins C&E, Ginkgo Biloba, cold showers will help. And will improve situation with testosterone which is way to low.
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

finities infinities wrote:But risperidone is very strong NMDA activator. D2 receptors inhibit NMDA activation and blockade this receptor strong activate NMDA receptor and release glutamate/acetylcholine.
Good thoughts! NMDA may stimulate prolactin and sexual satiety. They also harm neurons when overstimulated.
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

I suspect that NMDA excess is the worst problem in brain in anhedonia people and me. All antipsychotic indirectly increase NMDA function.
Blaconboy2

Unread post by Blaconboy2 »

New results look good since coming off olanzipine. T levels are showing high normal and prolactin is back down to normal. Orgasms are still muted I would say and sex feel not as good. So maybe it's not a sex hormone issue.
11/11/19
Testosterone, free: 914 ng/dl (264-916)
Prolactin: 11.9 mg/dl (4.0-15.2)
FSH: 5.8 mIu/mL (1.7-8.6)
LH: 1.8 mIu/mL (1.5-12.4)
Prozac '19 Risperidone '19 Olanzipine '19
Blaconboy2

Unread post by Blaconboy2 »

So, one thing I didn’t mention is that right before my penis erection shrinkage occurred I gained lots of weight and since then I’ve been about 40 pounds overweight. Tomorrow I switch antipsychotics from olanzipine to Geodon which doesn’t have weight gain associated with it. As I loose extra weight I’ll post back here to let you know if my erections are back to there normal pre-weight gain size.
Prozac '19 Risperidone '19 Olanzipine '19
Chuck83

Unread post by Chuck83 »

Olanzapine are one of the worst, I'm glad you coming off it.