My introduction, encouragment and support needed.

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Finnishguy96

Re: My introduction, encouragment and support needed.

Unread post by Finnishguy96 »

Meso wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 pm @Finnishguy96 don't lose hope. 5 months are nothing when it comes to PSSD. I've seen cases recover after 1-2 years spontaneously even without trying out any regimen for PSSD.

If you are really desperate and want to try a regimen for PSSD anyway, there are a couple of health professionals that might help you with that:
https://www.theresearchzone.com/consultation
Dr. Healy (rxisk, UK) and Dr. Goldstein (US).

These professionals neither claim to know PSSD's pathophysiology nor know of a cure. However, they are still happy to take your money. Feel free to book with them if you want trial-and-error.

Other than that, avoid trying random supplements because they worked for someone or another. At worst, they could permanently crash you.

Best of luck!
Thank you.
What is regimen? I think I dont have that kind of money that would be able to fund finding a cure for this devillish thing.

Also what do you mean by random supplements and crashing permanently? Currently I am eating inositol (500mg daily), since someone said it might help and I could find from some organic shop, is this one of those dangerous supplements? Also eating magnesium and protein bars because I go to gym, so they help me recover.
Finnishguy96

Unread post by Finnishguy96 »

Also I just read theese success stories and got really sadened when I found out that some of the stories were actually fabricated :(

I want to believe and stay positive but I'm really in a dark place right now.
afx

Unread post by afx »

Hi Finnishguy, I sent You a private message here on forum few days back
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Finnishguy96 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:42 pm Also I just read theese success stories and got really sadened when I found out that some of the stories were actually fabricated :(

I want to believe and stay positive but I'm really in a dark place right now.
Fabricated? Who was the CSI omniscient that said that?
I heard that in the past, there was some postings full obscure drugs, full of overrated receptor names and percentages of improvements against "baselines", but it was for using other people as guinea pigs and obviously some money involved, I don't recall if it resulted in ban. If you consider all other reports as equivalent, which is clearly false, that's difficult to stay positive. Don't let doom preachers sucking your mood because of rare cases of unethical people.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)