I think I am having PSSD, can anybody give advice?

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
ron_believer

Re: I think I am having PSSD, can anybody give advice?

Unread post by ron_believer »

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 am
It is now 6 months since I stopped and nothing has improved at all, and maybe even worsened. Meanwhile I have found some standard form for writing intros, and decided to use it. I actually do not know how writing this might help, just writing it for reference, just in case. I am completely desperate and hopeless, and I am afraid my PSSD will never go away while I am living.

It is too early to be afraid of that!! There are many cases when people are recovered within 1-2 years. Now your main task is to hold on. Healthy lifestyle would be of help as well.

5. What meds/suppplements have you tried so far? And for how long each?
I am trying inositol and currently cannot feel any benefit for PSSD.

It takes time before you can feel any effect (it is fair for inositol too). Please try to keep patience. By the way, inositol has a sedative effect - that may help you to calm you mind and work on the problem more effectively.

8. Have you done any blood testing? What were the results?
I have done one extensive blood testing before getting PSSD and everything was fine. Also testosterone was tested several years ago and it was in high end of range.

How can you rely on the tests done before PSSD?!! Do new tests! You should test not only blood, but gastrointestinal system (fungal or other germ infection may block treatment process), nerves etc. Every factor may be significant!
There are many ways how your problem may be solved. You should already know that there success stories published in internet. Besides, too many researches and activities are done lately - modern science can find solutions quite fast.
The last, but not the least: trust me, your brain can do much more than any medicine. So, the most important advise: try to stay positive and keep hoping!
ron_believer

Re: I think I am having PSSD, can anybody give advice?

Unread post by ron_believer »

Just found a fresh post with a similar case. The user with Perfect_Jeweler_8703 nickname reports on his recovery in 2 years. I think this should encourage you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... er_taking/