Is this PSSD?

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
kukas

Is this PSSD?

Unread post by kukas »

Hello everyone, I am 24 years old and 1 year ago I stopped using Setralina and I was never the same. I don't have morning erections, I don't have a libido and I can't masturbate, something that before was extremely common and easy. However, when I am with my girlfriend, everything flows normally. I am afraid that with time it will get worse and I may come to lose it. Is this pssd?
JP1985

Re: Is this PSSD?

Unread post by JP1985 »

Hey.. it does sound like a type of PSSD. Everyone has different symptoms. Can you have sex normally? Do you get erections with your girlfriend? Does it feel good?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
kukas

Unread post by kukas »

JP1985 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:29 am Hey.. it does sound like a type of PSSD. Everyone has different symptoms. Can you have sex normally? Do you get erections with your girlfriend? Does it feel good?
yes, i can get erections with a girlfriend and have sex, but i'm afraid that with time i will get worse
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

It’s been a year and you’re still having normal sex.. it’s unlikely to get worse unless you start overthinking it. I’m 2 years since I last took a tablet and always been able to have sex.. I just don’t feel too much when I do! (Numb dick)
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)