Doctor and pssd

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Daktir

Doctor and pssd

Unread post by Daktir »

Hi. I am alper from Turkey i am a doctor (gynecology n obstetric surgery) two years in Turkey. I am 27 years old. My ilness obsessive compulsive disorder n anxiety n minimal depresive. I use ssri for 15 years. Now fluoksetine 40 mg. I have got pssd in 4 years i used buspar but didn't work. İ used wellbutrin . Wellbutrin is good but anxiety for me. I didnt use :( ı use ginko biloba but its bad, i use citrulinn but no . I had got girlfriend her name is şiilea. Şiilea loved me but we didn t sex . It s diffucult for me. My libido was bad. I used tadalafil 10 mg before sex it's yes erection but no libido n orgasm. After şiilea goes from me . She broke up with me, because she like sex and it s important her:(( i am so soo sad. My brotha well. I want solve the problem thank you my brotha
GIXXER

Re: Doctor and pssd

Unread post by GIXXER »

So your a Dr. With PSSD is that correct? If so then you need to spread what PSSD is in your job field amd and with your colleagues.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Welcome, and sorry.
Daktir

Unread post by Daktir »

yes I am a gynecologist and obstetrician but not a psychiatrist. I know what pssd is. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and have to use ssri. but because of ssri my darling left me I used ginko biloba, buspirone, citrulline, tadalafil. but my libido did not rise. the dopaminergic system causes anxiety. Do you have any suggestions. non-literature drugs etc.
Daktir

Unread post by Daktir »

I hate having to use ssri, but I have to. aripaprazole caused akathisia. bupropione caused anxiety. ssri caused sexual problems and my darling left. I came here to hear about your medications and your success stories
Daktir

Unread post by Daktir »

GIXXER wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:35 pm So your a Dr. With PSSD is that correct? If so then you need to spread what PSSD is in your job field amd and with your colleagues.
Yeah correct . brotha
narigator

Unread post by narigator »

Perhaps some drugs can help with anxiety and not cause sexual side effects. Moclobemide, Brintellix, Mirtazapine, among others
Daktir

Unread post by Daktir »

Yes true. I tried moclobemide and vortioxetine but they didn't work for obsessive compulsive disorder. because ocd and anxiety ssri and tricyclic antidepressants are used. Has anyone tried bremelanotide or something else. I'm really sorry and so tired
narigator

Unread post by narigator »

I had pssd of sertraline. But I can't do without antidepressants. I am currently in pristiq. It has sexual side effects as well, but much less than sertraline. I can at least have sex and feel more pleasure. That is why sometimes finding another drug, even an ssri or snri, can be less worse
Daktir

Unread post by Daktir »

I use sertealin two years ago 200 mg :( but now fluoksetine 40 mg. I can try pristiq. Well, does anyone use dopaminergic drugs together with fluoxetine. amantadine, pramipexole, ropirinol, methylphenidate etc. or other treatments. i want to move forward I want to get rid of my pain