New very promising microbiom theory.

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Kostakonkordia

New very promising microbiom theory.

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

Hello Guys,
I just wanted to let you know about the new microbiota theory on reddit.
It is very promising and heavily thought out and backed up by alot of data. So not some kind of random speculation...
Lastround360, the guy who researched the stuff has written a whole etiology how pssd emerges.
It's not that complicated and quite a few member have successfully treated their dysbiosis and with that their pssd.
Please write an admin about this so they can spread the message and encourage people to get tested for dysbiosis(stool microbiom test is important because sibo test is only capable to detect mehtan and hydrogen producing microbes) and start treatment when it comes out positive. He is also collecting some data to identify the harmful overgrowing bacteria and find the according probiotics for treatment. Please let him know ("lastround360" on reddit) when you're test results come back.

The two articles written by him.

The first article:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... urce=share

The second article:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... urce=share

Please spread the message as good as possible to you're fellow pssd sufferers.

I wish you all the best
Greetings
Kosta
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Re: New very promising microbiom theory.

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

The links that you put, when visited from mobile, require downloading app to view them. For those who want to bypass this requirement I will put links to the old version of reddit: part 1 | part 2
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Gut Microbiota Theory Part 3: Dopamine Receptor Autoantibodies, Heavy Metals, Glyphosate, and more.

LINK | COMPACT VERSION LINK

I think this theory is absolutely the way to go. It seems very strange to me that the theory does not get discussed on this forum.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Although i think the link between the gut and pssd is very interesting, the theory gets vague rather fast.
- one person got cured, but the summary is that every gut issue is different and should be treated differently. After that i havent seen any more cured cases reporting back.
- the last article collects all things that could be bad for the gut and hence can be part of pssd. I find it a stretch to include heavy metals, glyphosate as things that cause or partly keep us in a pssd state. This seems at best speculation.

Happy to hear experiences where people treat sibo/dysbiosis etc…
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Jaxx wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:21 am Although i think the link between the gut and pssd is very interesting, the theory gets vague rather fast.
- one person got cured, but the summary is that every gut issue is different and should be treated differently. After that i havent seen any more cured cases reporting back.
- the last article collects all things that could be bad for the gut and hence can be part of pssd. I find it a stretch to include heavy metals, glyphosate as things that cause or partly keep us in a pssd state. This seems at best speculation.

It stretches even more going into vaccine misinformation, claiming "heavy metals" inside it without backing up such claims.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

arahant wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:35 am
Jaxx wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:21 am Although i think the link between the gut and pssd is very interesting, the theory gets vague rather fast.

It stretches even more going into vaccine misinformation, claiming "heavy metals" inside it without backing up such claims.

It’s not a stretch at all. Go to vaccinepapers.com or childrenshealthdefense.org. Vaccines do have heavy metals in them as adjuvants to create an immune response. Plenty of industry corruption behind vaccines.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

I think problems with gut induced by antidepressants, but not the root of pssd. Also, there is situation, where people cured by psychedelics, ketamine. What about them?
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Every cure history is unique and special. So very hard to consider the gut as root of problem.
JakeLawe

Unread post by JakeLawe »

Some people may get better treating the gut because of course healthy and/or unhealthy gut has an effect on mood, and bad mood has an effect on gut, and mood and gut are intertwined it seems, furthermore serotonin is made mostly in the gut i think?

All in all: treat the gut by all means if you think that it will help your overall mood OR treat your mood and you'll see your gut healing too, and your skin etc, but don't expect to magically have treated your depression by it, you may need medication too, exercise, therapy, gratefulness, faith (trust).

In other words: be healthier and happier by having a better diet, that's pretty much what this gut wild guess is

These are wild guesses, hypothesis at best btw.. a "theory" has been tested over and over with time with little to no change in results, like the theory of relativity. People think of something, instantly a "theory"... yeah, no. Hypothesis.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

JakeLawe wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:39 am Some people may get better treating the gut because of course healthy and/or unhealthy gut has an effect on mood, and bad mood has an effect on gut, and mood and gut are intertwined it seems, furthermore serotonin is made mostly in the gut i think?

All in all: treat the gut by all means if you think that it will help your overall mood OR treat your mood and you'll see your gut healing too, and your skin etc, but don't expect to magically have treated your depression by it, you may need medication too, exercise, therapy, gratefulness, faith (trust).

In other words: be healthier and happier by having a better diet, that's pretty much what this gut wild guess is

These are wild guesses, hypothesis at best btw.. a "theory" has been tested over and over with time with little to no change in results, like the theory of relativity. People think of something, instantly a "theory"... yeah, no. Hypothesis.

I think your underestimating how profoundly the micro biome affects one’s mental health status. The results being seen right now with both autism and bipolar disorder with fmt are nothing short of miraculous. There is a guy in Australia who suffered from bipolar. He used his gf’s stool and his bipolar symptoms are non existent now. Now others are using the same stool and also reversing bipolar.
There is also frequent reports in an fmt for autism group I’m in on fb where parents report after fmt their kids improve drastically. Like speaking for the first time for example. I know this is anecdotal. But had I read more anecdotal reports of ssri’s I would have never taken them. The 6 week studies certainly never warned us of the dangers, nor did our doctors. It’s with us that truth exists.