Buspar (Buspirone)

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Lusitanic

Re: Buspar 5mg, bi-daily

Unread post by Lusitanic »

A med called Travivo will be available, probably next year,on US. It has some similarities with buspirone and they claim it can reverse sexual dysfunction...

http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... ivo#p25467
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

umapinha wrote:My psychiatrist prescribed me BuSpar, just to treat PSSD. Anyone there have positive reports? I'm afraid to use it and make it worse
Be careful with that, in my case single dose gave me persistent anxiety. All drugs are quite risky when you have PSSD because it seems that we are hypersensitive to some things.
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
Ghost

Re: Buspar

Unread post by Ghost »

Several threads merged.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
voyteck

Unread post by voyteck »

umapinha wrote:My psychiatrist prescribed me BuSpar, just to treat PSSD. Anyone there have positive reports? I'm afraid to use it and make it worse
I warn you against buspirone. Full story in my intro.
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

voyteck wrote:
I warn you against buspirone. Full story in my intro.
Rest in peace my friend. I am very sad that this was one of your last posts. We will not forget you.
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction