Sexuality Research

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
sraj

Sexuality Research

Unread post by sraj »

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on research that examines the effects of PSSD in relation to both the physical sexual effects as well as the emotional sexual effects. There's a scarcity of research on how SSRI use can hamper thoughts about one's sexuality and sexual wellbeing overall. Any and all participants are welcome.If you know someone else who would be willing to take part, please pass this along to them. I will be sure to post the results of the paper once completed.

The questions will take approximately 25-30 minutes to complete. Do feel free to withdraw from the study at any time without any consequences. The participation in this study is on a voluntary basis. The data will be stored anonymously and treated confidentially.

You can participate in this study if you...

18 years or older and are currently not using any antidepressant medication. (I am also collecting responses from a control group which is people who have never used any antidepressant medication so if that's you, please feel free to participate!)

Here is the link: <LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN>

Many thanks in advance!
R3m3dy

Re: Sexuality Research

Unread post by R3m3dy »

Thank you for your interest in doing this research. Any kind of scientific exposure is extremely valuable to the PSSD community and is very much appreciated by everyone that has been afflicted. I will be doing this. Would be great to learn any additional details if/when you are able to provide them!
Jaxx

Re: Sexuality Research

Unread post by Jaxx »

sraj wrote:Hello everyone,

I am currently working on research that examines the effects of PSSD in relation to both the physical sexual effects as well as the emotional sexual effects. There's a scarcity of research on how SSRI use can hamper thoughts about one's sexuality and sexual wellbeing overall. Any and all participants are welcome.If you know someone else who would be willing to take part, please pass this along to them. I will be sure to post the results of the paper once completed.

The questions will take approximately 25-30 minutes to complete. Do feel free to withdraw from the study at any time without any consequences. The participation in this study is on a voluntary basis. The data will be stored anonymously and treated confidentially.

You can participate in this study if you...

18 years or older and are currently not using any antidepressant medication. (I am also collecting responses from a control group which is people who have never used any antidepressant medication so if that's you, please feel free to participate!)

Here is the link: https://research.sc/participant/login/d ... 0z03yor8LY

Many thanks in advance!
Welcome, I am very happy to see a research initiative on PSSD.

To support this research, we (the admin team) would like to ask you to explain more about the research background.
For instance who is conducting this research, who will be the owner of the data, how is the data managed (confidentiality, anonimyization et cetera.) and will you share the results and possibly the raw data with this community?

I hope this doesnt discourages you to continue this research, but we would like to protect the community against unprofessional and/or initiatives.
Please PM me if you would like to discuss these things in private.

Best,
Jaxx