Fundraising for research Prof. Roberto Cosimo Melcangi

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
climb

Re: Fundraising for research Prof. Roberto Cosimo Melcangi

Unread post by climb »

JP1985 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:32 am
Kiliantkt wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:35 am The donation was signed as anonymous. If it's indeed you, well massive thank you because that's huge. Can't say more than that!

6475 out of 10'000 for phase 1. It seems a ridiculous amount, but we gotta start somewhere! Phase 2 will require 15-20k depending on the findings. At least we're doing something. Can't expect anything without doing anything ! Let's do this.
It’s showing anonymous now which is great, it showed my first and last name at first, not sure if it was a glitch or something or if the organiser of the fundraiser or someone managed to change it. Anyway it’s all good now!

I’ll possibly donate more at a later date depending on a few things, I’ve asked Dr Melcangi to keep me updated on things!
Thanks a lot for your very generous donation, mate, you are appreciated.

I hope everyone will keep supporting this and building on what those of us who've already donated have contributed. It's a great opportunity.
There have been well over 1000 people browsing this forum on some occasions recently. If everyone contributed 10 euros, we'd already have hit the first target!
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

anacleta wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:57 pm
JP1985 wrote: It’s showing anonymous now which is great, it showed my first and last name at first, not sure if it was a glitch or something or if the organiser of the fundraiser or someone managed to change it. Anyway it’s all good now!
I communicated your wish to the person who opened the found and he immediately intervened to anonymise the donation.

very thanks from all of us

Ah ok that’s why then. Thanks for that 🤙
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

climb wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:29 pm
Kiliantkt wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:35 am The donation was signed as anonymous. If it's indeed you, well massive thank you because that's huge. Can't say more than that!

6475 out of 10'000 for phase 1. It seems a ridiculous amount, but we gotta start somewhere! Phase 2 will require 15-20k depending on the findings. At least we're doing something. Can't expect anything without doing anything ! Let's do this.
It’s showing anonymous now which is great, it showed my first and last name at first, not sure if it was a glitch or something or if the organiser of the fundraiser or someone managed to change it. Anyway it’s all good now!

I’ll possibly donate more at a later date depending on a few things, I’ve asked Dr Melcangi to keep me updated on things!

I hope everyone will keep supporting this and building on what those of us who've already donated have contributed. It's a great opportunity.
There have been well over 1000 people browsing this forum on some occasions recently. If everyone contributed 10 euros, we'd already have hit the first target!
No problem mate. Hopefully more will donate now they see the target getting closer 😀
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Kiliantkt

Unread post by Kiliantkt »

JP1985 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:33 pm
climb wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:29 pm

No problem mate. Hopefully more will donate now they see the target getting closer 😀
Thanks a lot for your help. I hope you're proud of you! This benefits everyone. We're not far from 1st target indeed ;)
PE, ED, Dead Libido, Loss of erogenous sensation, Ejaculatory anhedonia, Burning at ejaculation
General Anhedonia
Severe Blunted Emotions
SSRI & SNRI: 2011-2019
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Reached 10 thousand euros!!!

Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Hurray, now give us remedy for our suffering asap
climb

Unread post by climb »

Hi everyone,

in case you were not already aware, since we met the original target and the money was transferred.
As we know, 10,000 Euros was not going to cover everything that was required. There is now a new target to increase the funding to 20,000 Euros.

The existing link is still active:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/27l8qmes5c?u ... e=customer

Let's keep this progress going and get the additional money that will be required to support Prof Melcangi with this research!!!

Thanks to Infinite way and the others who made this possible.