Sexual Desire Systems & Loss of Libido [Part 2]

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
UKContributor

Re: Sexual Desire Systems & Loss of Libido [Part 2]

Unread post by UKContributor »

Naczoz wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:25 am There is nothing to educate about since this condition is unknown. Im against bro-scienece as above. We need to focus on riseing awareness and money for research, broscience will lead us nowhere.
Then go do it rather than spend your time posting here
This ‘broscience’ makes more sense than anything I’ve read elsewhere
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Naczoz wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:25 am There is nothing to educate about since this condition is unknown. Im against bro-scienece as above. We need to focus on riseing awareness and money for research, broscience will lead us nowhere.
First of all, I always include study references to everything while writing this "broscience" ;)

If you are a neurobiologist, as you claim you are, then you know that my articles can easily be published to peer-reviewed scientific journals. In fact, I'm already publishing a PSSD study to a scientific peer-reviewed Sexual Health journal as we speak! Stay tuned!

From what you write, you don't care about educating yourself and/or the community on sexual health neither do you care about trial-and-error. You are just being negative/troll on every effort. Then, why are you still on this forum? :roll:

You PM'd me on Discord asking for relief for muted orgasms -- If you are against trial-and-error so much, why do you keep asking me about relief options?
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

Good post, Meso.

Do you think low libido can be caused by auto-immunity problems? https://www.practicalpainmanagement.com ... r-sex-life

This is an interesting topic, the guy had a one-day window taking costicosteroids viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4181
I had my libido increased while I had covid. Weird.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Meso wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 am I'm already publishing a PSSD study to a scientific peer-reviewed Sexual Health journal as we speak! Stay tuned!
Any news on that?
B>b4

Unread post by B>b4 »

Thanks for these articles, Meso. Very interesting. I just spent a couple hours reading most of what you’ve posted and will certainly try to keep up-to-date. Just ignore the haters, it’s the internet so just know for every hater publicly challenging you, there’sa thousand others that are appreciative but silent.