so not even psychostimulant can fix it

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Naczoz

Re: so not even psychostimulant can fix it

Unread post by Naczoz »

how can you fix something that is permament?
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

yes, but unfortunatelly there is no such button, just we gonna be in this missery untill the end
Numbtomind 2

Unread post by Numbtomind 2 »

Keep it up with that negative, toxic, defeatist attitude. How about take responsibility for your own actions. Maybe if you learned to deal with your mental health better then take meds you wouldn't be in this position.

Stop blaming it on others, it gets you no where.
75mg Clomipramine. june-july 2018
(Anxiety/Ocd)

Current symtoms I'm experiencing.
Emotional numbness, Pleasurless activities, Complete sexual system shutdown.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:47 pm yes, but unfortunatelly there is no such button, just we gonna be in this missery untill the end
Not true. There are multiple cured cases and more and more symptomatic relief cases emerging. Stop bringing people down with your baseless bs comments
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Frog wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:14 pm
Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:47 pm yes, but unfortunatelly there is no such button, just we gonna be in this missery untill the end
Not true. There are multiple cured cases and more and more symptomatic relief cases emerging. Stop bringing people down with your baseless bs comments
I strongly disagree, I have not spoken with any confirmed case that recovered. People who do recover/improve simply do not have PSSD.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:40 pm
I strongly disagree, I have not spoken with any confirmed case that recovered. People who do recover/improve simply do not have PSSD.
Complete and utter fake news. You don’t dictate who does and doesn’t have PSSD
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Cool, nice logic! You mentioned you got Zoloft prescribed to a diagnosis of major depressive episode, and quit because side effects...untreated depression can last forever if you keep stuck in such bulshit logic of doing nothing and downplaying every case you listened to.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Naczoz has received a 1 week ban for violating rule #1 (denying others have/had PSSD).
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
gaydolphinorgy

Unread post by gaydolphinorgy »

Come on. This is very silly.