Final theory of PSSD etiology. Get in here!

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
cdraham

Re: Final theory of PSSD etiology. Get in here!

Unread post by cdraham »

In my opinion you are missing a big and crucial part of PSSD etiology here, the gut. 5-HT is constantly high because inflammatory cytokines from the gut dysbiosis downregulate SERT mRNA expression in the brain..

I tried inositol, SJW etc, it never did anything for me. My only changes in this condition were by doing stuff that has direct influence on inflammatory cytokines.
link11

Unread post by link11 »

I read that 5ht1a receptors continually internalise during treatment and then for whatever reason don't return to the surface of the membrane. It could be related to how antidepressants affect sphingolipids and sphingomyelinase, which helps control 5ht1a sensitisation. Something that I don't think has been mentioned here yet, just like the extracellular matrix which also seems massively important
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

cdraham wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:07 am In my opinion you are missing a big and crucial part of PSSD etiology here, the gut. 5-HT is constantly high because inflammatory cytokines from the gut dysbiosis downregulate SERT mRNA expression in the brain..

I tried inositol, SJW etc, it never did anything for me. My only changes in this condition were by doing stuff that has direct influence on inflammatory cytokines.

What stuff are you referring to that has a direct influence on inflammatory cytokines?
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

have you had any success with your regimen?

using dxm(GIRK channel) + sjw crossed my mind but sounded risky
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

What do you think about GIRK antagonist for GIRK resensitization?
One of them is reboxetine, interesting drug because is NRI+voltage dependant nicotinic antagonist and GIRK antagonist. I read that it helped some.
You don't think that that this PSSD problem is ,,perception change" problem, 5ht1a desensitization produce perception change like ego death, excess empathy to pain, social disfunction, over-morality and sex repulsed with constant guilt and animals eating animals obsessive thinking- anterior cingulate cortex overactivity.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Honestly i do not know if GIRK antagonim is the way to go. For what is known increasing PIP2 which is ligand for GIRK3 (the one that 5-HT1A stimulates, altrough it can also be GIRK2 but they work the same way) is what most likely helped other people, the problem is that Gy subunit of G protein and PIP2 no longer agonize internalized receptor. I stoped my research on PSSD etiology after i connected the dots here and look for a work around this fact, i made some progress already. I know that phospholipase D is responsible for synthesis of phosphatidic acid which is necessary for PI5K, which creates PIP2 from myo-inositol. For phospolipase D to occur there must be hydrolysis of phosphatidicholine to give PA and choline, I already bought lecitine to try it out. I know that in 1 case where inositol cured PSSD, inositol was combined with choline with great effect. There is also magnesium component that relates in some way, but not really clear how, since papers in this matter are inconclusive, to have interaction with PI3K, which creates PIP3 from PIP2, most likely lowering PIP2 levels. Regardless of it i make great progress with my research every day and I am very proud that i came with this theory, in my opinion it is the definitive one and i will not come with anything better even if i come to and end with the other ones, but this one also has some beauty component in my eyes.
finities infinities

I tried CDP choline but with no effect on PSSD, do you think it could be a good lecithin substitute or a better lecithin?
And does any 5ht1a antagonist like CBG oil make sense?
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

I think lecitin is the best due to the favourable composition of fospholipids.
finities infinities

In combination with inositol?
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Yes combined with inositol. There are 2 stories of cured PSSD involving choline and inositol. https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/pssd-inositol/ and viewtopic.php?f=20&t=100&hilit=lecithin. I guess lecithin dose should be about 6g and inositol 18g. I think even if it does not work this treatment is harmless, there are stories of crashing from inositol though, but anyone can be crashed by anything basically.
Last edited by guacamo on Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.