the drug that cured long-covid individuals (BC 007)

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
nicopickle

Re: the drug that cured long-covid individuals (BC 007)

Unread post by nicopickle »

Maxin wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:27 am Just chiming know here thanks for posting as I agree. I have cfs from ssri and I NEVER get sick. It’s actually crazy because the only time I’ve been sick in 16 years in when I got COVID in 2020 right when it came out. I was actually super excited not realizing it was Covid. However I believe due to my cfs I have long haul so I’ve been following a lot of the treatments as they will benefit the cfs community as well.
I’ve also discovered how many people with cfs were triggered by ssri’s. It’s all related and comes down to immune dysregulation.

Aspheresis is looking promising as well. And in my early years of cfs they found my blood had high fibrogen. Which it goopy blood. Similar to what we’re seeing with the micro clotting longhaulers.
thanks for the reply. yes ive talked with many people who feel better after coming down with being sick. its incredible how quickly most return to relatively normal after a short period of being sick. it just sucks that its taken this long to really understand whats going on. with covid being a huge issue, especially for people with consistent issues, the solution cant be too far off at this point. im sorry to hear you've been suffering for so long, i hope you can get back to normal here soon. wishing you the best

its interesting you talk about aspheresis, this is likely why you have all of the issues stemming from the immune dysfunction. if your blood flow is like this, its unlikely that the blood can even reach places that its supposed to. in the studies with BC 007, they showed that long covid patients had decreased blood flow to the eye, after treatment, this blood flow normalized
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

I think in case of PSSD the autoimmune disease is induced by some sort of active infection. probably in the gut
ryjoseph97

Unread post by ryjoseph97 »

cdraham wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:36 pm I think in case of PSSD the autoimmune disease is induced by some sort of active infection. probably in the gut
This is one of the theories with covid long haul I believe. They call it viral persistence.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

ryjoseph97 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:33 pm
cdraham wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:36 pm I think in case of PSSD the autoimmune disease is induced by some sort of active infection. probably in the gut
This is one of the theories with covid long haul I believe. They call it viral persistence.
Yeah. In our case its more likely it is an actice infection we can test for

Everything points to it

Ppl getting windows on pro/antibiotics and immune surpressants

Its likely some gut bacteria that got out of hand in us, no BC007 needed imo
ryjoseph97

Unread post by ryjoseph97 »

cdraham wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:47 pm
ryjoseph97 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:33 pm
Yeah. In our case its more likely it is an actice infection we can test for

Everything points to it

Ppl getting windows on pro/antibiotics and immune surpressants

Its likely some gut bacteria that got out of hand in us, no BC007 needed imo
So would you recommend GI MAP? I know you've posted a lot about this in the past and I understand why you deleted some of it. I just didn't have the fortune of reading your posts.
nicopickle

i too thought the gut was the source of the issue, however this doesnt make sense for the ones who got PSSD from a topical steroid. the gut issues come after the immune dysfunction. this is just my opinion so dont be alarmed. there was also a guy who was cured of his CFS after developing an ear canal infection, and recovering. i've been down the gut route, and done FMT. my experiences with FMT show that an immune response was triggered by the FMT, causing a short lived recovery.
nicopickle

https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2021/ ... igue-pots/

article about how these autoantibodies can be affecting our bodies, interesting part is about G protein coupled receptors
Dead

Unread post by Dead »

But wouldn't the antibodies come back after some time, after the treatment? Are they really permanently gone?
nicopickle

Dead wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 am But wouldn't the antibodies come back after some time, after the treatment? Are they really permanently gone?
they said in the article that the autoantibodies were eliminated until the checkup which was 4 weeks after treatment
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

nicopickle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:21 am
iwantmylifeback wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:00 am I’m confused on your theory. That our response to SSRI is immune related?
yes
Ok thank you. Can you explain how you got there? Thank you.