the drug that cured long-covid individuals (BC 007)

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
nicopickle

Re: the drug that cured long-covid individuals (BC 007)

Unread post by nicopickle »

bigpoppa10040 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:17 pm
nicopickle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:20 pm
FindGoodNickname wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:17 pm Thank you for the info! I didn't know that chronic fatigue patients also have a strong interest in this.
majority of CFS patients end up with issues after a virus/antibiotics, which seems like a fked up immune response incoming. I believe this is the original issue for most people with these issues. unfortunately I tried to share this info on the pfs forum, but they deleted my posts. if anyone has anyone they care about that mostly stays on the pfs forum, please let them know that there is hope. thats all i wanted to accomplish by my post on there

I’ve been a member there for years...any mention of immune system or autoimmunity is immediately shut down. I appreciate all they’ve done for the community I really do. But it’s just flat out strange and weird. I’ve had top doctors tell me they believe the immune system is the core issue at play. Many many members agree too but when the threads are commented on they are immediately derailed or moved to the bottom....too strange in my opinion. Other users have called this out before too.
yeah i got a very strange vibe for sure. its honestly the only possibility. I've actually seen a lot of your posts, and I always agreed with what you were saying. I spent plenty of time trying to compact the recovery stories into a group that I could understand the reasoning for the recovery. immune dysfunction is the only one that is left. I'm sure you've seen all of the people reporting feeling better when sick, or rarely getting sick. a large variety of long covid people have already described this similarity, which is quite interesting how quickly they noticed these symptoms. another one, alcohol intolerance. I always though this was related to the anhedonia, but now I understand
nicopickle

i just wanted to share this reddit post, as i feel a lot of people can relate to this symptom,

https://www.reddit.com/r/covidlonghaule ... ave_a_flu/
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

nicopickle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:35 pm
bigpoppa10040 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:17 pm
nicopickle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:20 pm

majority of CFS patients end up with issues after a virus/antibiotics, which seems like a fked up immune response incoming. I believe this is the original issue for most people with these issues. unfortunately I tried to share this info on the pfs forum, but they deleted my posts. if anyone has anyone they care about that mostly stays on the pfs forum, please let them know that there is hope. thats all i wanted to accomplish by my post on there

I’ve been a member there for years...any mention of immune system or autoimmunity is immediately shut down. I appreciate all they’ve done for the community I really do. But it’s just flat out strange and weird. I’ve had top doctors tell me they believe the immune system is the core issue at play. Many many members agree too but when the threads are commented on they are immediately derailed or moved to the bottom....too strange in my opinion. Other users have called this out before too.
yeah i got a very strange vibe for sure. its honestly the only possibility. I've actually seen a lot of your posts, and I always agreed with what you were saying. I spent plenty of time trying to compact the recovery stories into a group that I could understand the reasoning for the recovery. immune dysfunction is the only one that is left. I'm sure you've seen all of the people reporting feeling better when sick, or rarely getting sick. a large variety of long covid people have already described this similarity, which is quite interesting how quickly they noticed these symptoms. another one, alcohol intolerance. I always though this was related to the anhedonia, but now I understand
Thanks man! Yeah this is after years and years of searching searching researching researching and going to top doctors both regular and integrative in the world. If we had brain damage no one would get windows. I totally agree this is all immune system related. In fact there’s was a user on here that found unique antibodies in his spinal fluid but has since stopped posting. Anyway, feel free to stay in touch on here or other sites. Plenty of people I know agree with the immune system etiology.
BlackCat

Unread post by BlackCat »

hmm German article, what is the name of the drug?
nicopickle

BlackCat wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:29 am hmm German article, what is the name of the drug?
its in the title man, BC 007
nicopickle

In early July 2021 the 51 year old heard about the first successful attempt to treat Long COVID and got in touch with the Department of Ophthalmology at Universitätsklinikum Erlangen. At the end of July he received his first infusion of BC 007. His autoantibodies were neutralised and the OCT-A showed an improvement in his blood flow. The very day after receiving the medicine, his brain fog lifted and his muscles stopped twitching as much as before. On day two his tremor disappeared. Over the course of the first week, his balance, fatigue, coordination and memory all improved. ‘My physical, cognitive and mental abilities have all returned. I have stopped lounging around incapable of doing anything else, I can think clearly again, I am emotionally stable and able to feel happy again,’ he explains. He is also looking forward to going back to work in his old position, after an enforced break of 15 long months. ‘I am grateful that my employer did not give up on me, and supported me every step of the way.’
theheckme

Unread post by theheckme »

https://berlincures.de/

You can send your blood and they test for antibodies
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Just chiming know here thanks for posting as I agree. I have cfs from ssri and I NEVER get sick. It’s actually crazy because the only time I’ve been sick in 16 years in when I got COVID in 2020 right when it came out. I was actually super excited not realizing it was Covid. However I believe due to my cfs I have long haul so I’ve been following a lot of the treatments as they will benefit the cfs community as well.
I’ve also discovered how many people with cfs were triggered by ssri’s. It’s all related and comes down to immune dysregulation.

Aspheresis is looking promising as well. And in my early years of cfs they found my blood had high fibrogen. Which it goopy blood. Similar to what we’re seeing with the micro clotting longhaulers.
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

Maxin wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:27 am Just chiming know here thanks for posting as I agree. I have cfs from ssri and I NEVER get sick. It’s actually crazy because the only time I’ve been sick in 16 years in when I got COVID in 2020 right when it came out. I was actually super excited not realizing it was Covid. However I believe due to my cfs I have long haul so I’ve been following a lot of the treatments as they will benefit the cfs community as well.
I’ve also discovered how many people with cfs were triggered by ssri’s. It’s all related and comes down to immune dysregulation.

Aspheresis is looking promising as well. And in my early years of cfs they found my blood had high fibrogen. Which it goopy blood. Similar to what we’re seeing with the micro clotting longhaulers.
What do you mean by "cfs"? Is it a proven side effect of SSIRs?
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Cfs/me (chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis). And it’s not a proven side effect and yet here we are. Over the course of the previous years I’ve talked to a ton of people whom developed cfs after ssri. And as the cfs researchers looks further from viral causes and more into things such as the IDO trap and serotonin dysfunction it aligns more and more with experiences of patients. Cfs is an umbrella term and I don’t believe there is one cause. Its an endpoint with many different roads to reach that destination.