Long Term Treatment - r OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Moloch

Re: Long Term Treatment - r OP

Unread post by Moloch »

r on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:48 pm

forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:

I have taken magnesium and zinc for long periods of time before. If I can, I want to supplement zinc, magnesium, fish oil, but probably only magnesium and fish oil long term. Im already vitamin D deficient, and likely magnesium deficiency as well. I'll look into getting chews for fish oil and magnesium, and considering adding a zinc stack into a future cycle.

How was it before ?

Supplementation of zinc (as well as small amounts of uncomplexed curcumin) improved my state significantly. I may incorporate zinc into a stack into the middle of it to test its efficacy. There's a lot of shit to try here, and even more depending on what Area says if he gets back to me. Sill, this method is probably cheaper and more effective than a doctor's visit and a wellbutrin prescription. I want to avoid serotonergic pharmaceuticals as long as possible, so I'm going to try this for the next year or so. I'm optimistic.

That's nice to know consider magnesium too with the zinc.. area recommends you take them both at night ..... and yes cycle is necessary.. did it also destroy ahnedonia ?

That's hard to say. Most of my anhedonia is related to derision, and this summer (when I was taking them) was a difficult time for me emotionally. I'm mostly focused on sexual function, and lately sexual function has been improving significantly. Hopefully, if I treat this properly, I'll be one of the "two year" cases of PSSD

EDIT: phone caused a double post, my apologies

Also forex, as per your suggestions I'm going to try cdp-choline instead of the bitartrate when my current bottle rubs or. I think I might also go through a bottle or two of ashwagandha as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor instead of huperzine a, see if it helps more/has other effects. I wouldn't want to stay on it too long due to GABA antagonism, though.

ya I read that ... 80% resolved ...that's significant Improvement.. you know man I would personally be Alright with 80-90% improvement in pssd and depression department .. Esp in the libido/lust and sensation .
if I can get that rate where you are I'll consider myself "PSSD FREE" ... I am alright with taking supplements and cycling them for the rest of my life

CDP choline is a boss.. I have talked to area about tinapetine tolerance and how to reverse it and he suggested a few things.. Cycling is the key when you find stuff that treats it effectively !

I had a very negative reaction to aswagandha and bacopa - which is because DA is downregulated .. but it might work for you ...!

What were your experiences with them? What should I watch out for? I've read some promising studies about upregulation of serotonin receptors by bacopa.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19700373
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 pm

r wrote:
Depends on the time. I have times when I do feel very numb, and they're often, but I definitely still have that capacity. Thankfully.

Yup that's due to depression .. it's not Ahnedonia ..Trust me ...
so most people have to get in the state where you,jason,sonny or louis, gonzo etc are - the target for us is re-modulating dopamine before targetting serotonin.. that's hard in itself without drugs to do that and may take time but with proper diet hardcore workout and supplements it can be done with ease .... that is reason why tianpetine won't work for people because what it does is not required for people !
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:52 pm

r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:

I have taken magnesium and zinc for long periods of time before. If I can, I want to supplement zinc, magnesium, fish oil, but probably only magnesium and fish oil long term. Im already vitamin D deficient, and likely magnesium deficiency as well. I'll look into getting chews for fish oil and magnesium, and considering adding a zinc stack into a future cycle.

How was it before ?

Supplementation of zinc (as well as small amounts of uncomplexed curcumin) improved my state significantly. I may incorporate zinc into a stack into the middle of it to test its efficacy. There's a lot of shit to try here, and even more depending on what Area says if he gets back to me. Sill, this method is probably cheaper and more effective than a doctor's visit and a wellbutrin prescription. I want to avoid serotonergic pharmaceuticals as long as possible, so I'm going to try this for the next year or so. I'm optimistic.

That's nice to know consider magnesium too with the zinc.. area recommends you take them both at night ..... and yes cycle is necessary.. did it also destroy ahnedonia ?

That's hard to say. Most of my anhedonia is related to derision, and this summer (when I was taking them) was a difficult time for me emotionally. I'm mostly focused on sexual function, and lately sexual function has been improving significantly. Hopefully, if I treat this properly, I'll be one of the "two year" cases of PSSD

EDIT: phone caused a double post, my apologies

Also forex, as per your suggestions I'm going to try cdp-choline instead of the bitartrate when my current bottle rubs or. I think I might also go through a bottle or two of ashwagandha as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor instead of huperzine a, see if it helps more/has other effects. I wouldn't want to stay on it too long due to GABA antagonism, though.

ya I read that ... 80% resolved ...that's significant Improvement.. you know man I would personally be Alright with 80-90% improvement in pssd and depression department .. Esp in the libido/lust and sensation .
if I can get that rate where you are I'll consider myself "PSSD FREE" ... I am alright with taking supplements and cycling them for the rest of my life

CDP choline is a boss.. I have talked to area about tinapetine tolerance and how to reverse it and he suggested a few things.. Cycling is the key when you find stuff that treats it effectively !

I had a very negative reaction to aswagandha and bacopa - which is because DA is downregulated .. but it might work for you ...!

What were your experiences with them? What should I watch out for? I've read some promising studies about upregulation of serotonin receptors by bacopa.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19700373

Great study , never found that ... it also remodulates dopamine and brings it back to life ..
I was taking ash + bacopa = made me more ahnedonia (gabaism) depressed and esp irritable ! I though it's due to bacopa so i quit and tried ash only - to my surprise ash did the same things .... so i don't know if i want to try bacopa i have 100gm left.. but with the above study it might be helpfull
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

r on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 pm

forexworld12 wrote:
r wrote:
Depends on the time. I have times when I do feel very numb, and they're often, but I definitely still have that capacity. Thankfully.

Yup that's due to depression .. it's not Ahnedonia ..Trust me ...
so most people have to get in the state where you,jason,sonny or louis, gonzo etc are - the target for us is re-modulating dopamine before targetting serotonin.. that's hard in itself without drugs to do that and may take time but with proper diet hardcore workout and supplements it can be done with ease .... that is reason why tianpetine won't work for people because what it does is not required for people !

I'm curious as to why I'm making such a quick recovery. I stopped taking SSRIs a little over a year ago, anti-psychotics not short after, and PSSD symptoms came soon after. As it is, I've only been dealing with this for a year (which, when you're a teenager seems far too long to be sexually incapacitated). Maybe it's because I started using supplements to combat it almost immediately? Before I found this forum and really started knowing what to do, talking to doctors, etc, I took ginkgo, ginseng, l-arginine, l-tyrosine, etc. But I doubt that.

I think that, for the most part, I'm very lucky that my dermatologist prescribed me a twice daily medication with zinc and, to an extent, curcumin in it. That really kickstarted my progress.

I also noticed a large increase in improvement after dosing MDMA in September, but I think that's coincidental.

And on the study, I've found a huge number of studies about this. I should really do a dump of them onto the forum, I have most of them bookmarked somewhere or other. Another night, I guess.