Erection after orgasm

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Blackout

Erection after orgasm

Unread post by Blackout »

As I have been repeating in the forum recently, this year took away from me whatever remained of myself and all of my functions. I no longer can have sex, even if it was mechanical and for less than a minute, no more. But one question remains, something I haven't commented: why is it that since I hit bottom a few months ago -where I can't even get a semi erection from vigorous manual stimulation-, I do get a brief erection at the moment of orgasm and resolution? That didn't happen before these last months. So, I no longer can have an erection for sex or masturbation, but it comes at orgasm and lasts for several seconds. It should be the other way, during stimulation, not during resolution. What changed inside my brain this year to act this way?
iggy131313

Re: Erection after orgasm

Unread post by iggy131313 »

Dis anything happen to cause the worsening? Did you take anything? An an biotic or anything in the 6 months leading up to the worsening?
Blackout

Unread post by Blackout »

iggy131313 wrote:Dis anything happen to cause the worsening? Did you take anything? An an biotic or anything in the 6 months leading up to the worsening?

Yes, I said in another post that stupidly took T3 for half a year not knowing that it is a postsynaptic 5-HT1A agonist. It was a small daily dose, a quarter pill, but I didn't feel these problems until several months after having started. Since I had immediate adverse effects from other 5-HT1A agonists, trazodone, quetiapine, ziprasidone and mirtazapine, if I had noted it too, I would have stopped it at the moment.

Also as I said in that post, now I'm quite ill with something in my gastroenteric system that still is not diagnosed thanks to my stupid social security general practitioner.

But still I don't remember that I was able to sustain an erection for let's say 30 seconds after orgasm prior to this general worsening. Something inverted, for worse.
Numbed

Unread post by Numbed »

Wow have just reaf that, ive been on levothyroxine lije 2 years now (75mcg) and about 4 mobths ago have added 12.5mcg cytomel 3 times daily and the funny thing is I even questioned myself cause I was pretty sure my dulled orgasms were getring worse.
You mind giving me a link though? Want to read it a bit myself
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Numbed wrote:Wow have just reaf that, ive been on levothyroxine lije 2 years now (75mcg) and about 4 mobths ago have added 12.5mcg cytomel 3 times daily and the funny thing is I even questioned myself cause I was pretty sure my dulled orgasms were getring worse.
You mind giving me a link though? Want to read it a bit myself
In my non-medical-expertise opinion I'd say you are better off treating your hypothyroidism. Almost anything can be traced to 1a as your body isn't comprised of closed systems - everything is related. Besides, these exogenous forms of T4 and T3 are taking place of what you would expect your body to be synthesizing and converting anyway.