'Darwinian' test uncovers an antidepressant's hidden toxicity

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
SingleCell

Re: 'Darwinian' test uncovers an antidepressant's hidden toxicity

Unread post by SingleCell »

I Emailed the Author:
Shannon M. Gaukler,

Hello. I read the abstract of your study, "Low-dose paroxetine exposure causes lifetime...", and I appreciate your work.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6214001822#

As you might know the terrible side-effects SSRIs create. Everything explained in your research paper, can also be described on this forum: http://www.pssdforum.com/index.php

The PSSD forum is full of injured people researching and finding answers to cure the side-effects of SSRIs, which have changed lives.

The PSSD forum has done a lot research on short-term treatments, explanations, and the 5-HTR1A gene, which is involved in all of this.

The forum is gaining a better idea on where to look, when thinking about curing this problem.

I am writing you today, because I have a candidate that might fit perfect for you, for some kind of fellowship at the University of Utah. I have been talking with this young undergraduate about his research and he needs some agency to push it further. After researching and researching, he can hypothesize the direct correlation between SSRIs and why their side-effects persist in humans.

Psy. Doctors are prescribing terrible, dangerous, and toxic drugs to people in need. These drugs are creating permanent depression for patients.

Is it reasonable to propose a new route of research for you and your staff? or to consider emailing my contact for a research opportunity?

Please, I hope you can email back with a reply.

Thank you and have a great day,

SC

Thank you for your interest. It is nice to hear there is a resource
available to those suffering from PSSD and/or SSRI adverse effects.

I am now only half time and will be leaving the University next month for
another job. Unfortunately,we do not have any funding to pursue additional
research on paroxetine.

Shannon
She acknowledges PSSD.

Cell
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

Thanks for sharing.

catalunya: yes, that's not a legal link, do you want me to delete it?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sharing copyrighted material would breach the terms and conditions of most web hosting services, although I doubt a single instance of this is cause for concern. Perhaps in future if you have similar studies to share you could offer to do so via PM, without explicitly stating that it isn't free material of course.