Shadow here. I think I'm the worst case here lol.

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
hs1312

Re: what can be done to alleviate the suffering. help.

Unread post by hs1312 »

@DoIT. how did nystatin work for you. did it return your libdo and also emotions? how much permanent improvements did it give.
@Shadow . Please hang in there. I am also having similar issues. try BCAAs too i think it helped me with emotions a bit. I have been taking it for 3-4 days. Whatever the cause is . I believe that it will be reversed ( atleast the emotions part), brain has an extra-ordinary power to heal and will power and conscious effort can change lots of things. Trust me I am totally understand your pain. I am sitting in a foriegn country right now. I am away from family. I very few friends here. I am living alone, but I am still trying to hang in there. Its my first month so maybe i havent been streched that much by PSSD but still I am trying to take one day at a time and trying to engage in some other activities also. I hope relief will come. Just hang in there buddy. Atleast your sexual part has improved?
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Let me first start off by saying that at least you know for sure that there are people who know how you feel, about PSSD and any bullshit that goes with it. This has effected all of our lives; our friendships, relationships, work, school, blah, blah. But there is something you need to keep in mind. Every time you start freaking out about something, it's usually blown out of proportion because you're looking at it as a whole.
For example, I freaked out about sexual relationships for years. I felt so emasculated and insecure. I started dating a beautiful, young, and very sexual girl and I was TERRIFIED about telling her. Well, you can't keep secrets in relationships so it came out right away the first time we did anything sexual. And well, she didn't freak out, she didn't get weird or disappear. I told her about PSSD and she believed me! That's more than I can say about these asshole doctors.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say it if you take each fucked up part of your life and break it down logically, it's usually not as bad as you think. The mind and body love being in a rut. You just have to work to get it out.
Another positive note: Our tiny research team is growing and improving. Nobody is throwing in the towel here and we're gonna figure this shit out. Until then, stay strong!
sjv16477

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Amisulpiride in very low dosage (50 mg/day) helped me.
Shadow

Unread post by Shadow »

thank you guys. Things are getting better. I'm not claiming this.
Choco

Unread post by Choco »

Shadow wrote:I envy those of us that have pssd but retain their emotions. To me emotions are life, without them is a waste of time. Emotions are what interfaces us with our natural world. Our senses are linked to them. I suffer from lack of higher emotions and diminished sense of smell. I would trade my libido and sexual functions for someone who has emotions without even blinking. Anyone, what can be done to alleviate the pain of low dopamine? I just need a little relief to carry me through this. The lack of sleep, the ringing in ear, the constipation, dry throat and eyes pale in comparison to the lack of emotions. This is driving me to suicide and I never would of imagine me considering that an option. please help........
i feel you shadow without emotions it just feels "mechanical" or "zombie" like.