Ahmad Intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
ahmad

Re: pssd--Could anybody help me?- Ahmad OP

Unread post by ahmad »

Have any one taken Nefazodone? Why PSSD condition remains constant with no improvement?
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

Dear friends
My PSSD and Hypogonadism is still very bad after 4 years and with numbness and pain! could any body help me. I disapointed to become good to the end of my life.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

What have you tried so far?
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

ahmad wrote:Hi dear Ghost
Thank you for your notice
1- My illness was bipolar disorder by the primary diagnosis of depression. After 4-5 years of onset of illness, my depression became good. The time I used Reperidone , my mental focus got worse while i was student at university. I consult my physician and my drug changed to Clozapine which i got better, and i told my doctor this subject. After that i used Clozapine by the purpose of mental focus. In those 10 years i consulted some doctors. The Paranoid diagnosis of the last doctor was wrong which i found by consulting to previous doctors. I had no information about Medicine. These mental focus decrease and my last one doctor prescribe Abilizol 10 mg for 6 month. By my mistake I took it to 15 mg about 20 days to become better which i was near to die. I consulted my previous doctor, which told me these drugs does not have any relation to your mental focus and i stopped taking it. I have no depression now after more than 2 years of stopping psychoactive drugs. After stopping Abilizol i was to some extent stagger to the point i thought i had Parkinson's Disease for some month. I felt weakness in genital which goes worse and worse to the point of numbness and pain an shrinkage. I started studying what those drugs done to me and ....
2-By weakness i mean numbness and feeling weakness in my mind and i don't talk about erection. Erection never occurs. Even by taking Ropinirole erection was not caused by stimulation and it caused for some minutes.
3- Taking Buspar+Bupripion for 3 month caused shocking of weakness and Penis shrinkage become less and in the time of exercising and running but its effect decreased. But after 3 month I found testicular atrophy (temporary secondary hypogonadism) is because of psychoactive drugs. So taking it caused testicular atrophy but numbness occur at those moments. So taking these two drugs for 3 days of the weak caused testicular atrophy make happen less. By taking these drugs i never talk about sexual functioning , i talk about 50 percent of bad looseness penis and fast shrinkage in walking.
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

ahmad wrote:Hi dear Ghost
Thank you for your notice
1- My illness was bipolar disorder by the primary diagnosis of depression. After 4-5 years of onset of illness, my depression became good. The time I used Reperidone , my mental focus got worse while i was student at university. I consult my physician and my drug changed to Clozapine which i got better, and i told my doctor this subject. After that i used Clozapine by the purpose of mental focus. In those 10 years i consulted some doctors. The Paranoid diagnosis of the last doctor was wrong which i found by consulting to previous doctors. I had no information about Medicine. These mental focus decrease and my last one doctor prescribe Abilizol 10 mg for 6 month. By my mistake I took it to 15 mg about 20 days to become better which i was near to die. I consulted my previous doctor, which told me these drugs does not have any relation to your mental focus and i stopped taking it. I have no depression now after more than 2 years of stopping psychoactive drugs. After stopping Abilizol i was to some extent stagger to the point i thought i had Parkinson's Disease for some month. I felt weakness in genital which goes worse and worse to the point of numbness and pain an shrinkage. I started studying what those drugs done to me and ....
2-By weakness i mean numbness and feeling weakness in my mind and i don't talk about erection. serection never occurs.Even by taking Ropinirole erection was not caused by stimulation and it caused for some minutes.
3- Taking Buspar+Bupripion for 3 month caused shocking of weakness and Penis shrinkage become less and in the time of exercising and running but its effect decreased. But after 3 month I found testicular atrophy (temporary secondary hypogonadism) is because of psychoactive drugs. So taking it caused testicular atrophy but numbness occur at those moments. So taking these two drugs for 3 days of the weak caused testicular atrophy make happen less. By taking these drugs i never talk about sexual functioning , i talk about 50 percent of bad looseness penis and fast shrinkage in walking.
Bigmum

Re: Ahmad Intro

Unread post by Bigmum »

Have you tried some long term treatment plan?
Suplements rotation
Exercises
Diet
You can always add SJW, Licorice, CDP Choline ant other mentioned here
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

ahmad wrote:Dear friends
My PSSD and Hypogonadism is still very bad after 4 years and with numbness and pain! could any body help me. I disapointed to become good to the end of my life.
Hypogonadism is something you should get treated first before experimenting with supplements & other drugs. This should be your priority. Find a good endocrinologist. If your hypogonadism is due to natural supplements then stop taking them, at least until hormones reach normal level. Go drug free for a week or so & then have your blood tested. Natural multivitamins & supplements almost always screw up my thyroid hormones.