Effect of saffron on fluoxetine-induced sexual impairment in men: randomized double-blind placebo-co

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
theloneranger86

Re: Effect of saffron on fluoxetine-induced sexual impairment in men: randomized double-blind placeb

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Been taking saffron regularly , slight improvement in erections . I think I will continue taking saffron with milk for the remainder of this year.

Unrelated to saffron, severity of anhedonia is severely reduced , but alcohol worsens it . Extremely bad effects of alcohol I feel sedated and weak for months after a few glasses of wine
JayR

Re: Effect of saffron on fluoxetine-induced sexual impairment in men: randomized double-blind placeb

Unread post by JayR »

theloneranger86 wrote:Been taking saffron regularly , slight improvement in erections . I think I will continue taking saffron with milk for the remainder of this year.

Unrelated to saffron, severity of anhedonia is severely reduced , but alcohol worsens it . Extremely bad effects of alcohol I feel sedated and weak for months after a few glasses of wine
Saffron has partial serotonergic effects, so it probably wouldn't be good with alcohol. Glad its helping you. :)
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

Where did you get saffron from. Is it supplement form , powder or Raw. And what dosage are you taking for this
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22