Doctor claims to cure pssd

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
theloneranger86

Re: Doctor claims to cure pssd

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

thats exactly why someone in Ireland needs to contact him . His online portal looks quite shabby and I doubt is active. Where are the Irish ?
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

I did some research, this website is legitimate and still active. Somebody should just spend the $30. That $30 is all we've got to lose.
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

buffkin14 wrote:this is definitely a huge scam

if he knew what he was talking about with this he would be publishing his results and making a name for himself as the one who discovered PSSD as a problem, and what sort of individual treatments can be offered

instead it's a huge secret kept behind a paywall

appealing to desperate people who are craving information and a cure

i repeat

this has scam written all over it
Ah yes, because what better group of people to scam than the sufferers of a rare (yes, whether you like it or not, PSSD is rare) and virtually unheard of disorder? And how dare he charge money for his services? Okay - I agree that the title of that - How to Cure the Shocking Side Effects of Antidepressants - article was bold and perhaps somewhat overstated, but the content of the article itself clearly states that resolving the lingering negative side effects is often a matter of trial and error.

And no, you are incredibly naive to think that he "would be publishing his results and making a name for himself as the one who discovered PSSD as a problem, and what sort of individual treatments can be offered" when 1. medical literature regarding PSSD has been around for decades and 2. it takes swathes of time, money and willing participants (remember, PSSD is a rare disorder) to be able to facilitate research into a linear treatment.

Look, I've looked into the (established and interconnected) social media of the different professionals involved with that site, and I can confirm that it is legitimate. As I have said, that $29 Q&A fee is all we've got to lose. There are only a handful of medical professionals who acknowledge PSSD as real condition, let alone express interest in it. The website asks for a PayPal transaction so there is absolutely no risk of losing more than $29. Again, I can not confirm that this will get us anywhere, but as I have already said: that small fee is all we have got to lose. If you have this much money in your bank account, please reach out to Dr Rynne regarding treatment options. Then, if that is fruitless, you can hammer me for pushing this.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I don't think that the site is working? At least it's not for me.

Honestly I doubt anyone here couldn't part with $30. Come on, you can't even have gas for your car or food for that. So I'll do it. I've seen enough to convince me that he's not a total fraud. We're all on computers that cost far more than that.

If I can find the way to do it, I'll make it happen.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
theloneranger86

Ghost you are right , he does seem legit and the website is not working for me either. He's published on a lot of credible media sources , so its obvious he's a legit doctor who recognises this condition.
We need someone in Ireland to get in touch with the Doc. Surely we must have members from Ireland on the forum
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

This Account has been suspended !
I'm sure it would never be true. It is just for money!
When STUPID Doctors never told us about PSSD just for money!, It would be never be true!
theloneranger86

ahmad , relax ! Its just the hosting account that's been suspended.

I think i have his number in Ireland -
Phone Number: 045868305

Ghost , can you please make the forum members aware of this, maybe he can help us in some way. Someone in Ireland needs to call and see if they can get any help
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

This aversion to the medical community will be death of us. I'm angry that I wasn't warned of this as well, but we can't begrudge all doctors because of this, especially the ones that may want to help us.

I did a search of the forum, I found one member, BrokenDoll, who is from Ireland. I have PMed her all details.