General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
iii1i1i1

Unread post by iii1i1i1 »

Last edited by iii1i1i1 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JayR

Re: Success story from another forum.

Unread post by JayR »

Nice!
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

I'm thinking I should try clomid with my cabergoline as more than likely my prolactin is fine now but my libido is still low and my semen is still watery. Maybe i should look into HCG too? Anyways I'm going to have a hormone panel done really soon before I try this. Can anyone PM me a source for Clomid???
been_too_long

Unread post by been_too_long »

Gameclay wrote:I'm thinking I should try clomid with my cabergoline as more than likely my prolactin is fine now but my libido is still low and my semen is still watery. Maybe i should look into HCG too? Anyways I'm going to have a hormone panel done really soon before I try this. Can anyone PM me a source for Clomid???
clomid requires a prescription in most places.
Gameclay

been_too_long wrote:
Gameclay wrote:I'm thinking I should try clomid with my cabergoline as more than likely my prolactin is fine now but my libido is still low and my semen is still watery. Maybe i should look into HCG too? Anyways I'm going to have a hormone panel done really soon before I try this. Can anyone PM me a source for Clomid???
I found it on alldaychemist for pretty cheap
been_too_long

Unread post by been_too_long »

Gameclay wrote:
been_too_long wrote:
I found it on alldaychemist for pretty cheap
If you want to trust your health to basically black market chemicals with no sense of quality control... be my guess.

If substandard manufacturing doesn't scare you; how many reports of fraudulent business practices do you want me to link concerning that company?
Gameclay

If you want to trust your health to basically black market chemicals with no sense of quality control... be my guess.

If substandard manufacturing doesn't scare you; how many reports of fraudulent business practices do you want me to link concerning that company?
Black market? the products they carry are manufactured by legitimate pharmaceutical manufacturers in India. Even many of the generics we get in America are manufactured by facilities in India. The Clomid they supply is manufactured by Serum institute of India which is actually the world's largest vaccine producer and have even partnered with the University of Massachusetts medical school and the Meningitis Vaccine Project.

Regarding AllDayChemist, they are just the middlemen. And yeah I've read a few sketchy stories about them which is why I pay by Bitcoin only, and it's been working fine for me. I've ordered from them 3 times now and haven't had a single problem or complaint other than the payment verification process takes a few days and the shipping can take a few weeks.
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

instead adc you could check goldpharma. They are legitimate and selling medications of Greek and Spanish origin . Also, your order will be reviewed by a physician, who will warn about any important interactions
kamil1234

Unread post by kamil1234 »

Add that he wrote that despite the taking of these drugs did not improve, as the claims passed the same after a year of time. Everyone is different and if someone has a penis stiffness or the organs are cold to the touch, it speaks for itself.
Zant808

Unread post by Zant808 »

I don't believe this story for a second. Effexor made my sexual dysfunction even worse than Prozac or any other SSRI did and SNRIs have a much more severe withdrawal syndrome than SSRIs. Taking Effexor was almost as bad as taking mood stabilizers and antipsychotics. And the owner of the now defunct PaxilProgress site's admin had a son who took Paxil and had PSSD from it but unfortunately she didn't want to discuss it in depth because he was only a young teenager.
I was forced onto Prozac back in the mid 1990s as a minor giving me PSSD then either forced or coerced to take 40+ different psychiatric medications resulting in severe iatrogenesis.
Currently on 1125 mg Depakote Sprinkles, 3 mg Klonopin.