Life is a moment

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
kamil1234

Life is a moment

Unread post by kamil1234 »

Do you believe in a better future?
zensan

Re: Life is a moment

Unread post by zensan »

Is there any other choice... ?
WeWillOvercome

Unread post by WeWillOvercome »

Kamil I’m not sure what you’re getting at but I have a sneaking suspicion that you are thinking some dark thoughts right about now. I would be fucking lying to you if I said that I don’t feel the same way at times. I suspect that’s the case for many others on this forum.

Just remember that we’re all here for you if you need to talk. Don’t let PSSD win. You’re stronger than that.
Fluoxetine (Prozac) from August '16 to February '17. No sex drive, severe erectile dysfunction, pronounced anhedonia.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

All we can do is keep moving forward. Don't wait for that better future, work towards it. Try something that has helped others on here or try a new treatment that interests you
kamil1234

Unread post by kamil1234 »

Thanks for wanting to talk. The worst thing is that you find out you still have Lyme disease. For 5 months I do not have an erection. Wait. My brain does not want those thoughts anymore.
zensan

Unread post by zensan »

WeWillOvercome wrote:Kamil I’m not sure what you’re getting at but I have a sneaking suspicion that you are thinking some dark thoughts right about now. I would be fucking lying to you if I said that I don’t feel the same way at times. I suspect that’s the case for many others on this forum.

Just remember that we’re all here for you if you need to talk. Don’t let PSSD win. You’re stronger than that.
True.