PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Tenyears27

Re: Crying

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

The possibility of the unknown will drive you crazy. There's no amount of thinking or worrying that will fix this. Rest in that understanding.

If I got better anyone can. I couldn't cry. Couldn't feel anything. It took a few years but here I am.
angeloinvolo

tingling in genitals

Unread post by angeloinvolo »

hello
does anyone here have also tingling in genitals and a strange sense of wet? I don't know if I talked about it in my prewies posts.
it seems to have some association with PGAD. it comes exspecially in the evening and I know PGAD is perhaps connected with lack of dopamine. I am so lucky to have the combo PSSD+PGAD? strange...
Don't take candy from strangers

escitalopram drops 20 mg from 28 august - 6 september 2017
2 drops the first day increasing gradually until 6 the last day (cold turkey)
infinityzer00000

Re: Crying

Unread post by infinityzer00000 »

You're traumatized. I think this is what the problem really is. I believe a lot of these symptoms are the result of extreme stress and trauma. I have only started to really cry in the past year as well.
angeloinvolo

tingling in genitals

Unread post by angeloinvolo »

about tingling and continuous sensation of strange wet in genitals: I noticed it got worse since I stopped b group vitamins supplement. do you think there is a connection? thank you for answering. p.s. i think I will restart with vitamins soon
Don't take candy from strangers

escitalopram drops 20 mg from 28 august - 6 september 2017
2 drops the first day increasing gradually until 6 the last day (cold turkey)
BenyaMarubo

Re: PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

Unread post by BenyaMarubo »

In my case tingling in genitals recently stopped: is this a good sign?
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

BenyaMarubo wrote:In my case tingling in genitals recently stopped: is this a good sign?
Hard to say. Are you currently taking anything or on a regimen?
BenyaMarubo

Unread post by BenyaMarubo »

Well, I am taking the "regular suspects" i.e. Omega-3, lecithine etc.
Have been experimenting with inositol, but I am not convinced of its effects (at least so far).

In terms of PSSD (which I assume was caused by 3-month consumption of mianserin and subsequent CT) and its symptoms I can say the following:
- erections are possible, sometimes very strong;
- morning wood is not stable, but tends to occur;
- libido is largely gone;
- sperm watery and small in amount.

However, brain fog is gradually lifting. Anhedonia is smaller. It has been exactly 5 months since the last mianserin intake.
I am happy mianserin is not a SSRI, though it is not a guarantee that things will evolve smoothly. On top of that I must confess I do not eat healthy at all! Do not know if that gonna make a big difference.
Tenyears27

Orgasm

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

The pleasure of my orgasm has improved SIGNIFICANTLY. In the past month when I have an orgasm, I have a full body orgasm. It's usually after a workout or after the hot-tub.

*don't delete this fuckin thread*
Luis Fernando Lopez

Re: Orgasm

Unread post by Luis Fernando Lopez »

That's good to hear, I occasionally have full body orgasms, they're pretty muted though. They still feel kind of good, orgasms are pretty inconsistent for me they range from 1-6.

I recently found out from a genetics test that my psychiatrist gave me that I'm heteozygous for the SLC6A4 gene, so I have both the short and long allele for SERT.
Ghost

Re: Orgasm

Unread post by Ghost »

Tenyears27 wrote:The pleasure of my orgasm has improved SIGNIFICANTLY. In the past month when I have an orgasm, I have a full body orgasm. It's usually after a workout or after the hot-tub.

*don't delete this fuckin thread*
I'm not deleting it, but I am moving it. It's not in the right section. It should be in the symptoms thread (Orgasm is a symptom). I don't see how this is so hard to grasp, but I end up moving many threads a week.

If this happens again, I will delete it.

In reality, though, this isn't even about the symptom of Orgasm. It's about your orgasm. Therefore, it should be in your personal intro thread so we can track your progress over time. Otherwise, how the *@#% is someone going to know that your orgasm improved in 2018 when it's 2024 and they are viewing your thread.

So maybe I will delete it, I haven't decided yet.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)