Be carefull about Dopamine agonists ! They might damage You

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
jdmiller1

Re: Be carefull about Dopamine agonists ! They might damage You

Unread post by jdmiller1 »

I've heard of DAWS and it sounds like a pretty brutal withdrawal syndrome. I personally think the risk is worth it for people who have PSSD, because the symptoms for some may never improve to pre-SSRI levels. This includes anhedonia and cognitive damage which also occur with PSSD.
forexworld12

Unread post by forexworld12 »

I suggest same . i did say that many times with dopamine agonists , if the receptors go desensitized then it's more worse than pssd itself ... unlike the dopamine antagonist which increases receptors binding post use dopamine agonists does the reverse . but some people like sonny have been using it successfully over the years
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

i never had any withdrawal symptoms myself. just use 9-me-bc though tbs after you DC/taper off.
apachuri

Unread post by apachuri »

I took Cabergoline for 3 months and was told by my doctor to stop taking it cold turkey. Haven't had any withdrawl symptoms since (it's been around 5 months. And in fact, my function has improved since being off it.
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Those are Parkinson's patients. That is not relevant to us. they take 10 times as much.
SeanHere

Unread post by SeanHere »

I am currently taking 0.5mg / day for my low libido and numb penis symptoms.. Should I be worried about withdrawal symptoms? I started taking it and I feel like my mood has even dipped a bit... Should I give it more time? Is it normal? (sonny, maybe if you have some input on this matter?)
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Sorry for my absence lately. If you can give me an update on how you are doing currently, I would be happy to address your concerns.