Should I take low dose ssri

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Ciprofloxacin

Should I take low dose ssri

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

Everthing aside, I’m bored to have something like input lag in my brain. I have prozac syrup in home already, so I can try it first. Otherwise metronidazole or MPa is the second best choice. Can I get some improvements? And how many miligrams? Also, if will be better, I can take vortioxetine or mianserine instead of fluox.
Snake

Re: Should I take low dose ssri

Unread post by Snake »

Ciprofloxacin wrote:Everthing aside, I’m bored to have something like input lag in my brain. I have prozac syrup in home already, so I can try it first. Otherwise metronidazole or MPa is the second best choice. Can I get some improvements? And how many miligrams? Also, if will be better, I can take vortioxetine or mianserine instead of fluox.
Not worth it imo
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Ciprofloxacin

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

Allright
nasibi wrote:Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I had thought that I must take the risk. Today, I noticed that I couldn't hear sounds correctly. Like they are all blurred. Also my cognitive problems seems like folded to twice. Seriously, what the heck?

I can't stand more. 6 months have passed and I still waiting it to stop. It’s bullshit.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

i think if you try extremely low doses and space them apart like 2-3 days it could be an interesting experiment (fluoxetine has super long half life, i think for maintenance they even use weekly doses)
i think tingling those receptors could have interesting results. it has in my own personal experience. as always, your mileage might vary, think it through carefully, etc etc
if you experience a decline in anything sexual dont freak out. the interesting part of the experiment is not (only) what happens during, but how your body resolves the situation after
vortioxetine has great pro cognitive effects in my personal experience but it gives me a less firm erection. after some days after taking it the erections come back with a vengeance
FromPoland

Unread post by FromPoland »

I would recommend. I took a lot of medicines, but only fluoxetine would give me sexual functions for a moment, (I have PSSD after escitalopram.) If you have a window, do not masturbate. You do everything at your own risk. Fluoxetine has restored my sexual function to 100% but later I got ejaculatory disorder but if you have strong pssd it can not be worse.
FromPoland

Mianseryna can not do anything to you, I've been there for five months. He feels more all but something blocks sexual functions and has no connection of the penis - the brain
Vigils01

Unread post by Vigils01 »

I'm going to try reinstating with prozac. Have a 40 mg fluoxetine pill lying around. Any suggestions for reinstating protocol?i.e. dosage, timetable etc. ]
FromPoland

start from the smallest doses. If you feel the restoration of sexual function, do not do anything, do not masturbate and wait. For me, the unblocking occurred in the early days of taking fluoxetine. I do not remember anymore, but it was the second or fifth day. The effect was one day. Thanks to this experience, I hope that it can be cured.
Vigils01

Unread post by Vigils01 »

There was another thread(forgot what it was called) where someone mentioned a psychiartist who cured 100 % tons of patients with PSSD by having them taper VERY slowly off Fluoxetine because of its long half life. Poland, try reinstating Prozac at a normal dose for a period of time then slowly start weaning yourself off with a slow tapering( don't know if its 5% by month or 10) and see if you're cured. Shouldn't be too hard to get a Prozac prescription, I would assume? I'm gonna try that first, then low-dose.