GHB

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
kizaru90

Re: ghb for pssd symtoms

Unread post by kizaru90 »

catalunya wrote:oxytocin and dopamine. also, the ghb receptor is excitatory -- and glutamatergic rebound (also excitatory) after peaking might play a role.

anyway, ghb isn't a sustainable solution. don't start taking it regularly.
catalunya wrote:oxytocin and dopamine. also, the ghb receptor is excitatory -- and glutamatergic rebound (also excitatory) after peaking might play a role.

anyway, ghb isn't a sustainable solution. don't start taking it regularly.

you got a good point on the Oxytocin thing btw, i was searching some stuff on google and founded this,

A Report on ghb by an ex biologist Claude Rifat,

GHB is hypothesised to cure depression by stimulation of brain oxytocin neurotransmission. Oxytocin is a very important molecule responsible of sociable states, of the maternal instinct and of all activities related to the maintainance of life. For instance, oxytocin is involved in sex and orgasm and orgasm intensity seems directly linked to enhanced oxytocin neurotransmission. GHB suppresses depressed ideation with amazing rapidity. You may feel uncurable dysphoria with suicidal ideation, anxiety, etc, and think that no medicine or no one could help you until you try gamma-hydroxybutyrate.
numbnuts

Unread post by numbnuts »

I'm intrigued by this as well, If anyone has experience with this do not hesitate to share. I know that GHB has strong libido enhancing qualities that just might be powerful enough to overcome the sexually paralyzing effects of PSSD. Have you looked into this any further kizaru90?
kizaru90

I am looking in for this a long time, but no one i know has tried it for pssd.
It Removes all symtoms, but its not taking srsly here cuz its incredible demonised, the only reactions i get is it not suitable for this and dangerous.
Meanwhile tramadol gets discussed with positive feedback here...xD Low doses of G is very effective for treating pssd symtoms, worst case scenario i can still enjoy sex with G. Its also an Incredible power anti depressant, there is nothing that works so incredible wonderfull like G.

After years of reflexions on depression I realised one day that a real antidepressant should stimulate sociability. Why? Because depression is basically a defect of sociability. Depression is a state of lowered sociability and when natural sociability is lowered in a human brain (for instance through competition, etc) then this brain starts to suffer morally. Experience has shown that when sociability is enhanced, depression vanishes. GHB is the first molecule ever discovered which does just this. Note from Claude rifat, http://biopsychiatry.com/ghb/authentic.html.

GHB affects the Serotonin system
as well, and by increasing the body's level of serotonin, it creates feelings
of wellbeing and euphoria. These effects are not as significant in the body
as the Dopaminergic effects. Now i dont know if this is complete true, when i search more on the serontonine effect , most sites state that GHB has almost no effect on serontonine and also 0 effect on the 5ht1a autoreceptor (main cause of pssd?) When u take G u'r Gaba goes UP, when G weares off Gaba goes Down and Dopamine rebound takes place. It removes all of my pssd symstoms while ON it, and not when dopamine rebound takes place. I take between 0.5/0.10 ml which is nothing almost, even if u would take it every day. This shit gets prescribed for narcoleptic people who take it every day, every night for years...

I would rlly want that this Sonny guy moderator of this forum would try this, he suffers from pssd for 20 years as i readed some where, now why the FUCK would u not try this.

GHB is not known to be toxic to the
body or the brain. Within a few hours, GHB is metabolized into Oxygen (O2) and
Carbon Dioxide (CO2), and can then be excreted through respiration, urine and
sweat. Unlike most other drugs,
kizaru90

numbnuts wrote:I'm intrigued by this as well, If anyone has experience with this do not hesitate to share. I know that GHB has strong libido enhancing qualities that just might be powerful enough to overcome the sexually paralyzing effects of PSSD. Have you looked into this any further kizaru90?

By the way. i also notice when i have used MDMA, My pssd symtoms dissapear The day after mdma usage.
Don't know if this is usefull info, but i just wanted to say it:)
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

kizaru90 wrote:
numbnuts wrote:I'm intrigued by this as well, If anyone has experience with this do not hesitate to share. I know that GHB has strong libido enhancing qualities that just might be powerful enough to overcome the sexually paralyzing effects of PSSD. Have you looked into this any further kizaru90?

By the way. i also notice when i have used MDMA, My pssd symtoms dissapear The day after mdma usage.
Yep, this is consistant with what MDMA can do to some people with PSSD (although I only know a few and IK that's a small sample). MDMA works on similar receptors as SSRI's.

This GHB drug though...Sounds really interesting. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I don't want to try it ( I suffer from Depression and PSSD), but at the same time, the last thing I want now is to get addicted to an illegal drug...IDK. I wonder if you cycle it if you can keep off tolerance? If I could take it 2 days a week on the weekends, that's usually when I'd need the missing quarter of my sexuality...

Maybe something to keep in mind if you are feeling out of other options.

IDK...
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
kizaru90

Ghost wrote:
kizaru90 wrote:

Yep, this is consistant with what MDMA can do to some people with PSSD (although I only know a few and IK that's a small sample). MDMA works on similar receptors as SSRI's.

This GHB drug though...Sounds really interesting. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I don't want to try it ( I suffer from Depression and PSSD), but at the same time, the last thing I want now is to get addicted to an illegal drug...IDK. I wonder if you cycle it if you can keep off tolerance? If I could take it 2 days a week on the weekends, that's usually when I'd need the missing quarter of my sexuality...

Yes u can, do not listen to Propoganda media disinformation about ghb, What the fuck does it matter, this world is full off fucking lies, u go to doctor and take ssri and then suffer from permanent sexual dysfunction, THE FUCK? Now about the tolerance. i used ghb every day for 3 weeks to test, yes tolerance build up quite fast when u take it whole day, but the beautifull part is that the tolerance goes away with abstaining for 2/3 days, u are again on zero. The pro sexual effects also stay, so when u would use it for 2/3 days a week its fine!! Yes ghb can be incredible addictive, but honestly if u are so depressed and nothing works we could use this as a tool, because pssd makes u extreme depressed i think we could have enough dicipline to use it this way, we are not taking it to get high, we take it to have a normal sex life, just like narcoleptic people take it for there problem. Ghb is also the only drug that is on Schedule 1 and also Schedule 3..
u would be suprised how wonderfull ghb works on depression, it ELIMINATES it within 10 min, something that no ssri can do, with there lame side effects and useless numb emotional effect.

The pro sexual effects from ghb (from the Erowid Vault)

1) disinhibition,
2) heightening of the sense of touch (tactility),
3) enhancement of male erectile capacity, and
4) increased intensity of orgasm.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_faq.shtml#6

IDK...
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

ghb is illegal.
kizaru90

ghb is still working to completely remove ALL of my pssd symtoms, what to do? i am the only 1 that has tried this, cant even find answers on the blue light forums.
What a lonely Inhumane problem this pssd is.
Nobido

Unread post by Nobido »

kizaru90 wrote:ghb is still working to completely remove ALL of my pssd symtoms, what to do? i am the only 1 that has tried this, cant even find answers on the blue light forums.
Strange. In your first posting you have stated it was a friend of yours who tried GHB for PSSD...uhhm, so you are lying or you, uhmm...have lied.
kizaru90

Nobido wrote:
kizaru90 wrote:ghb is still working to completely remove ALL of my pssd symtoms, what to do? i am the only 1 that has tried this, cant even find answers on the blue light forums.
Strange. In your first posting you have stated it was a friend of yours who tried GHB for PSSD...uhhm, so you are lying or you, uhmm...have lied.
yea cuz he created a post for me, i am not so good on english, and i copied his post from blue light. Why would i come here on this forum lol.