PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Kk88

Re: Is anyone else unable to “edge”?

Unread post by Kk88 »

Completely impossible for me. If I stop, even if just for a couple of seconds, I lose all arousal. This is why it’s pretty much impossible for a partner to make me orgasm...naturally they will stop/change for a few seconds here or there and then I feel 100% unaroused, and unable to get there again. I have 0 pleasure during ‘build up’ - I’ve re-learnt the signs of when an orgasm is building or nearing, but it’s not pleasurable at all
alteredhomeostasis

Re: Is anyone else unable to “edge”?

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

Hang in there. My orgasms are back to being ok/good at this point.
I definitely understand how sometimes when you step off the throttle the engine immediately cuts. That still happens to me but not as often.
dzidektancerz

Erotic dreams and your response for them.

Unread post by dzidektancerz »

Hi all. Just fast question, since PSSD do you have any erotic dreams ? I have some kind of erotic dreams but the think is I cant be arouse in my dream.. But still I see "picture" of naked women. I hope you understand me.
Pep19

Little sperm

Unread post by Pep19 »

Have you found any substance that will make the semen increase? I produce little and would like to increase it.
IHateProzac

Re: Little sperm

Unread post by IHateProzac »

Pep19 wrote:Have you found any substance that will make the semen increase? I produce little and would like to increase it.
First, is you semen abnormally low? Have you had the volume tested? (You can do that at home as well with measuring tubes) 2 to 5ml volume is considered normal. If you have semen below 1.5ml you might be suffering from retrograde ejaculation, which you should first consult with a urologist for.

But to add to your query, Requip or Buspirone might be helpful.
Ghost

Re: Little sperm

Unread post by Ghost »

Moved to symptoms thread.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Marksanchez397

Re: PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

I started to notice POST MICTURION DRIBBLE just when PSSD started. After this I was diagnosed with LICHEN SCLEROSUS in the glans that I’m sure that is related to post micturion dribble maybe caused by PSSD... Some people think that all of this synthoms could be caused by PELVIC FLOOR ISSUES...
I'm just trying to sort through this whole puzzle ... Do you think there might be some relationship between all this? I have seen several people in this forum who say they have white spots and wounds on the glans (lichen sclerosus / BALANITIS XERÓTICA), others that also talk about Post micturion dribble and problems with the pelvic floor ... What do you think of all this?
Snbshocker711

Re: PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

Unread post by Snbshocker711 »

My symptoms in this area are much different from everyone else’s which sometimes makes me question things sometimes. I have no stomach issues, no emotional blunting or brain fog. Anything that has to do with mental I don’t have. I sleep very well at night but I do notice I do dream every night since this but not nightmares and I have more fatigue too.
FromPoland2

Do you have it anyway?

Unread post by FromPoland2 »

From where I have pssd I have a strange stain on the spine. dark blue spot. Resembling scars on a large pimple. I've had it for almost 5 years. I'm in the middle of my back. Maybe a little lower than the middle. The second thing. After drugs for GERD (pantoprazolum) I had a strong cough leading to vomiting. The severity of depression to a large extent. I felt like I had flu. I had two approaches to this drug and it always caused such a thing. I found an article in which it is written that proton pump inhibitors can cause severe depression. SSRIs did something with our digestive system, intestines. DOES YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND WITH THIS PURPLE PLAME?
FromPoland2

Re: Do you have it anyway?

Unread post by FromPoland2 »

Anyone of you have such a sentence on your spine?