Urecholine (bethanechol)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Jacob

Re: SCAM (Lying about cure) Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by Jacob »

Absolutely disgusted. Please after our trials have failed can we make sure no one else stumbles upon our research and wastes their money.

Zolofthater recovery is real however he is in our WhatsApp group and seems like a really nice genuine guy. He said he’d post here soon.
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

So I assume Jacob , you also had no effect from using it ?
Fester

Unread post by Fester »

Lying so fellow sufferers will experiment on themselves... That's so low I didn't even consider someone would do such a thing. Wow. At least you admitted it before anybody got hurt and now the community knows what some members are capable of.

Funny, I just paid the customs charge on my pills before checking the forum. If only I'd done it the other way around! Don't even want to think about it any more because it was money I couldn't really afford to spend in the first place.

It might be worth pasting the admission quote into the OP, just as a future reminder.
marsupial

Unread post by marsupial »

I just hope that there is no long term harm done on myself. Who knows what that do to otherwise healthy people..
John321

Unread post by John321 »

I guess there have been a few studies which have found this medicine to be beneficial. Zolofthater has also benefitted and some guys here vouch that he is a genuine person. So whoever has started including me should give it a try for a month.
CuredPSSD

Unread post by CuredPSSD »

1. I have given correct doses from the leaflet.
2. I wrote that you would not take this without consulting your urologist.
3. I did it because no one has ever tried it and this medicine is not available in my country.
4. I admit to a lie that scientists do not look for suspicion when the trail is false.
5. The drug is safe, does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier
6, I tested the most drugs from this forum. I have pssd about 5 years after escitalopram
7. This drug has inverse cholinergic works to Wellbutrin which does not work.
8. At ncbi lab I found a study where a patient after tricyclic drugs regained erections and ejaculations after urecholine.
Sorry again.
Two people from the forum who tried urecholine wrote that they have improvements. I do not know these people. It is possible that they also lied or it works
Zolofthater420

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

Hey guys, im a bit shocked myself too, but i want to say, that im not lying. I'm also a bit happy, that he made this up, so i could heal. Even if its a really shitty move. I just want to say that im still cured. Not 100% but maybe 90-95% I also got down with my dosage. Yes I still take it. 1 pill a day for me now. I'm pretty sure I could stop but I'm not. Hope u guys dont loose hope. Btw. I dont had any side effect on this drug.
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

CuredPSSD wrote: 3. I did it because no one has ever tried it and this medicine is not available in my country.
The drug is not available in my country too, but I imported it with my economies because I'm not a coward piece of shit like you. You are a coward and deserve to die with PSSD.
link11

Unread post by link11 »

CuredPSSD you really make me sick. I have to agree with threekings.

You said your anhedonia and emotional numbing improved, but the drug does not cross the blood brain barrier ffs!

I discovered this a few days ago and became suspicious.

Do you know how hopeless a condition anhedonia is to seemingly cure? And you fed us false hope.

You really are an arsehole.
pssd'd

Unread post by pssd'd »

Deception aside, are we sure 4x25mg is the right dosage for trialling this? CURED gave the dosage for GERD looking over the papers. In one of the case studies about Urecholine and tricyclic antidepressants, a man used 20mg 1-2hours before sex to relieve sexual dysfunction...