Sad

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
wanteHope

Re: Sad

Unread post by wanteHope »

thanks brman and mycreation

I put 1000mg B5 and 1000mg choline in a bottle, i don't know if it's dangerous to put more choline (because i think my body is very sensitive i had pssd in 7 days taking seroplex) can i try this dosage and add more after?
I wil eat eggs too.

yeah that horrible cause even love sentiment have disappeared too, i am totally empty inside me.
i hope that it will help me .

for the moment i will drink this bottle in the day.

i must keep hope even if it's very difficult.

Thank you :)
wanteHope

mycreation wrote:that's interesting. I usually claim "love doesn't exist" to everyone, and everyone gets shocked. maybe I change my mind when my PSSD is gone. =P

it's safe to start taking things slowly, but B5 dose should be half of bitartrate choline (unless it was CDP Choline, then it is 1:1). 1g B5 will do no harm, the only thing is that it will not be used as it is supposed to be. I myself have had some bad experiences lately taking lots of cholinergic things at once (including Huperzine). it caused me a diarrhea. I very much doubt choline and b5 will cause any sensitivity issues, but if you feel better this way, respect your body and take it slow.

Love exist, sure it's linked with libido and dopamine i think. i know that now i cannot dream anymore too, cause all dream before i made was due to peace inside me and emotion that dream can give, since i can't have any emotion i cannot success to dream anymore.
impossible to be creative too, i know part of brain is for the moment "desactivated", i think linked to dopamine.

ok so i should take 500mg B5 and 1000mg choline
wanteHope

i drink 500mg B5 and 1000mg choline in a bottle morning to evening

for the moment nothing happens always this bad feeling due to emotional blunting, and zero libido...
i try to do sport too to wake up my body but my heart doesn't care, it doesn't race like before.

i would like to feel dopamine in my brain and my body, the sensation i can control my brain.
nothing i do interest me, i was a dreamer and my dream came to reality but this illness created by escitalopram make that i cannot enjoy what i have.

i don't know if the brain can regenerate from himself to the previous state or if it's impossible and if this state is really permanent, for the moment i say it's permanent cause my body don't change i see that my brain is like this now and nothing happens that's my new brain.

i don't think my brain can say, fuck i am not in good state i must correct this.
How to tell him, hey you make a mistake, if it's written in genes now for him all is ok.

7 days to destroy a brain that in fact was good i was just sad for a moment.

So i continue to drink for the moment
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

catalunya wrote:sounds like severe depression.
What!???? The symptoms he describes are exactly the ones one gets with PSSD. Furthermore he got a calmer heart through PSSD and feels no adrenaline, me too. Not OK from you, catalunya! How can you write something like this. It feels terrible when people don't understand that one has PSSD, you should know this feeling. And definitely he has PSSD.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
future-recovery

catalunya wrote: you cannot say that definitively, although even if he does have pssd, which, again, is uncertain as an outside reader regarding anyone on this site, you don't think he isn't also suffering from massive depression? of course he is. read his message. you also don't think that depression isn't able to affect sexual functioning? of course it can, and to an immense degree at that, as can anxiety which is also noted.

his original post screams confounding factors.
Actually I guess everyone is depressed because of PSSD. And many are depressed before. That isn't something new. I don't know why we have to discuss this further. You sound like a physician who doesn't know PSSD. He has genitale anesthesia, no libido and emotional blunting. Exactly what PSSD makes with us. I doubt that depression can evoke real genital anesthesia. Since I have PSSD my heart is very calm and I don't feel much adrenaline anymore and it isn't possible to have a panic attack as before, he describes the same thing in another thread.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
future-recovery

There is no test for diagnosing it. And nearly everyone who has PSSD has genital anesthesia + emotional blunting + depression(before getting PSSD). When you say he doesn't have PSSD, then you can also say that PSSD doesn't exist and everyone has PSSD due to depression and then we can close this forum. His post could be from anybody with PSSD.
future-recovery

catalunya wrote: no, that's not what i'm saying at all. and no, not everyone, nor nearly everyone, has depression before suffering from pssd -- ssris are indicated and prescribed for a wide variety of ailments, from depressive-spectrum disorders to anxiety-spectrum disorders to premenstrual dysphoric disorder to eating disorders and so on and so forth. neither does nearly everyone have all three of the symptoms you mentioned above as core components. overgeneralization. some suffer from anhedonia, others suffer from erectile dysfunction, other yet suffer from anorgasmia, others suffer from emotional blunting, others deal with genital anesthesia, although there is no set guide (as you clearly stated within your first sentence) for diagnosing what constitutes pssd. some may deal only with, say, erectile dysfunction, i.e., one long-lasting sexual effect, while others may deal with a plethora of sexual and psychological symptoms. others still may claim physiological symptoms directly unrelated to sexual functioning, e.g., a "calm heart" or a "lack of an adrenaline rush". the list is really nebulous and all-encompassing -- this is problematic.

you can continue to generalize, but i'm going to step out of this unproductive, circular conversation as it's going nowhere.
It doesn't have to be depression. I just wanted to say that most people who get PSSD or take a SSRI , had psychic issues before. That makes sense, doesn't it? Whether it is depression or other disorders isn't relevant because the doctors will always say it's not from the SSRI no matter which disorders you have, because I guess one can get psychosomatic issues from all kinds of disorders.
When you look at the poll from this forum or the poll from the SSRI_sex group, or when you read about the cases, then you see that genitale anesthesia and emotional blunting are one of the most common symptoms.
Last edited by future-recovery on Fri May 08, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
future-recovery

catalunya wrote:
future-recovery wrote:
catalunya wrote: no, that's not what i'm saying at all. and no, not everyone, nor nearly everyone, has depression before suffering from pssd -- ssris are indicated and prescribed for a wide variety of ailments, from depressive-spectrum disorders to anxiety-spectrum disorders to premenstrual dysphoric disorder to eating disorders and so on and so forth. neither does nearly everyone have all three of the symptoms you mentioned above as core components. overgeneralization. some suffer from anhedonia, others suffer from erectile dysfunction, other yet suffer from anorgasmia, others suffer from emotional blunting, others deal with genital anesthesia, although there is no set guide (as you clearly stated within your first sentence) for diagnosing what constitutes pssd. some may deal only with, say, erectile dysfunction, i.e., one long-lasting sexual effect, while others may deal with a plethora of sexual and psychological symptoms. others still may claim physiological symptoms directly unrelated to sexual functioning, e.g., a "calm heart" or a "lack of an adrenaline rush". the list is really nebulous and all-encompassing -- this is problematic.

you can continue to generalize, but i'm going to step out of this unproductive, circular conversation as it's going nowhere.
It doesn't have to be depression. I just wanted to say that most people who get PSSD or take a SSRI , had psychic issues before. That makes sense, doesn't it? Whether it is depression or other disorders isn't relevant because the doctors will always say it's not from the SSRI no matter which disorders you have. I guess one can get psychosomatic issues from all kind of disorders.
When you look at the poll from this forum or the poll from the SSRI_sex group, or when you read about the cases, then you see that genitale anesthesia and emotional blunting are one of the most common symptoms.
above, the bolded portion is what is salient in the case that is being discussed -- as well as any number of others, in particular, those associated with ocd (reference the ocd-causative/correlational thread on this forum and on others).

pssd exists, to what extent is the crucial question as mental illnesses confound everything so greatly.

you seem to not understand the point being made. read through the responses again and try to make sense of it all.

have a good day -- i'm off to work.
I don't get it.. The pre-pssd psychic issues which the OP describes, are nothing special in my opinion when compared to other psychic issues. Or did I overlook something? I didn't read the OCD thread. So in my opinion it's absolutely not fair to say, it's just depression.
wanteHope

no i am not depressive, i know what a depression is and this is not a depression, now i just want to access again my emotions.
it's only the fact it's is completly locked i don't understand, just few days after taking seroplex
and when i see a girl i am not aroused and genital anaesthesia... only seroplex done this to me.

i think i will try SJW after, i don't know if it will help me or not