Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Luis Fernando Lopez

Doppler ultrasound

Unread post by Luis Fernando Lopez »

Have you gotten a doppler ultrasound to look for fibrosis?
Ghost

Re: Doppler ultrasound

Unread post by Ghost »

Yes: Mild fibrosis
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
marsupial

Re: Doppler ultrasound

Unread post by marsupial »

Who has doppler ultrasound done could you share your results? here are main:
Duplex Doppler ultrasonography was performed during pharmacologic erection. The patient was injected with 0.10 ml of the vasoactive agent 30-3. Visual stimulation was performed. He achieved an erection 4/4 as good as at home. Gray scale studies showed absent left corporal fibrosis proximal and absent right corporal fibrosis proximal. The tunical thickness was .11 mm dorsal and .13 mm ventral. The septal thickness was .10 mm. The right cavernosal artery grade was 1 out of 3 with no atherosclerosis. The diameter of the right cavernosal artery was.07 mm. The left cavernosal artery grade was 1 out of 3 with no atherosclerosis. The diameter of the left cavernosal artery was .09 mm. Duplex Doppler ultrasound studies showed that the right cavernosal artery peak systolic velocity values were 19.28 and 15.93 and 14.16 cm/s with end-diastolic velocity values of 0 and 0 and 0 cm/s, respectively. The left cavernosal artery peak systolic velocity values were 27.64 and 33.73 and 30.02 cm/s with end-diastolic velocity values of 0 and 0 and 0 cm/s, respectively. This test revealed normal Gray scale findings with but with low peak systolic velocity values on the right side on duplex Doppler findings, . In summary, this test was normal, and consistent with mild right sided cavernosal artery insufficiency and normal corporal veno-occlusive function during pharmacologjic smooth muscle relaxation. Intracavernosal phenylephrine x 1 was needed to achieve detumescence.

side note is that my erection was nothing like at home it was half of my maximal size also I belive that my arteries diametr is 10 times higher probably just a mistake.
Eventough my values seems to indicate arterial insuficency. Goldstein said that my results are normal