Question for Mesolimbo

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
lookingforacure

Question for Mesolimbo

Unread post by lookingforacure »

Hi Mesolimbo, don’t mean to bother you but I asked this in another thread and I don’t think you saw it:

I had extremely severe emotional dysregulation due to my borderline personality disorder and was taking mirtazapine, viibryd 20 mg, and had just started 200 mg of lamictal when I first got PSSD (in the past, every time I stopped any ssri or medication I would promptly regain full sexual functioning, but this time, after taking lamictal, even after I stopped all medications I noticed I still had full sexual dysfunction even after 1 month). I now only need to take viibryd and am much much more emotionally stable, but if I want to take a drug holiday from it for sex like I did in the past it doesn’t work and I still have genital numbness. Only after a night of very heavy drinking does my sexual functioning return in full when I’m hungover the next morning- that’s the only thing that’s made the genital numbness go away temporarily, although I haven’t tried many other drugs to help with this. Could you please recommend what to take to temporarily reduce the genital numbness? It would be extremely appreciated. Thanks for your time!