Ordering from alldaychemist

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Jazzmatazz

Ordering from alldaychemist

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

Hey there community!

I wanted to order from AllDayChemist and wanted first to get some opinions here. Also, I wanted to check whether or not a prescription is needed. I checked the website and it says I need a presciption, but at the same time I have seen lots of people in this forum ordering all kinds of drugs from there with no problem. Is it needed then?

If it's needed, is there any other online place where sildenafil or tadalafil can be bought easily?

Thanks!
nasibi

Re: Ordering from alldaychemist

Unread post by nasibi »

I ordered there years ago. The thing with needing prescription is written there just to avoid getting into trouble with the law. You can order without any prescription. Just be careful as they will probably steal money from your credit card. Happened with me.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Jazzmatazz

nasibi wrote:I ordered there years ago. The thing with needing prescription is written there just to avoid getting into trouble with the law. You can order without any prescription. Just be careful as they will probably steal money from your credit card. Happened with me.
Feck. Guess I'll have to try some other way to pay. What did you do when they stole money? I guess you can simply tell your bank to cancel the charge right?
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

goldpharma was legit few years ago. There is a prescription, but you will get it online for free

Unlike alldaychemist, GP offered legit European ( Spain, Greece ) drugs instead Indian
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

I am ordering with alldaychemist and paying by card. I don't think they have access your card details, because they have a secure payment system through paypal. But I discovered goldpharma recently and going switch to it now, most of meds are from reputable european companies, but some of them can be quite expensive. Naltrexone was much cheaper on Alldaychemist.
Jazzmatazz

I checked goldpharma before but I couldn't make much sense of it; I could only see med names but no information about dosages, caps etc

PS how long do they usually take to accept orders in alldaychemist?
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

Jazzmatazz wrote:I checked goldpharma before but I couldn't make much sense of it; I could only see med names but no information about dosages, caps etc

PS how long do they usually take to accept orders in alldaychemist?
You need to register first in order to see all the information.