I crashed my estrogen. Now I'm in the hell

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Rb26dett

I crashed my estrogen. Now I'm in the hell

Unread post by Rb26dett »

I just realized that tribulus can be an AI (aromatase inhibitor), so, most likely I did crash my estrogens, just like poor douglasmich. I'll probably be dead soon. I also have PAS, as well as PSSD. Stay away from anything that lowers estrogen levels (Tribulus, Zinc, DAA, Vitamin E, etc ...). I had a fairly severe case of PSSD / PFS, I even came to regret that state, at least I could still think, walk and do some small jobs. My advice is to stay away from any substance. Life is livable even without sex. I only realize it now. Forums are a double-edged sword.
Paroxetine from 11-2012 to 08-2018 never had sexual disfunction.
Added 5-htp for help with Paroxetine withdrawal, then I got severe PSSD, with altered hormones levels and CFS.
Symptoms worsened with time.
nasibi

Re: I crashed my estrogen. Now I'm in the hell

Unread post by nasibi »

I have recently started eating ground beef (burgers) every day. I find that it is helping me alot as I am not as depressed and it has also increased my sex drive and cognitive functions. Besides this i have also cut out alot of other foods that I might be intolerant to including dairy, legumes, rice nd night shades. I do fine with wheat products. It may help you as well.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

Rb26deft, tribulus actually has pro-estrogenic activity. If it inhibits estrogen levels it's not too strong.
Look https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... figure/F4/
I tend to think it's clonazepam that worsened your energy levels.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Rb26dett wrote:I just realized that tribulus can be an AI (aromatase inhibitor), so, most likely I did crash my estrogens, just like poor douglasmich. I'll probably be dead soon. I also have PAS, as well as PSSD. Stay away from anything that lowers estrogen levels (Tribulus, Zinc, DAA, Vitamin E, etc ...). I had a fairly severe case of PSSD / PFS, I even came to regret that state, at least I could still think, walk and do some small jobs. My advice is to stay away from any substance. Life is livable even without sex. I only realize it now. Forums are a double-edged sword.
Try pueraria mirifica for estrogen. Both men and women take it. Solgar brand is good. I feel like shot from anything that lowers estrogen as well. And estrogen is definitely needed in the right amounts for libido.