Marijuana (THC)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
succubus76

Re: Does weed help whet anhedonia?

Unread post by succubus76 »

Thanks for your answers! After aprox 6 weeks I'm kinda getting used to numb emotions 65% but the anhedonia is really what is killing me. I heavy drink two days ago and I think some of the brain fog is returning, so I'm better stay away of beer.

My libido is almost gone but I just want my brain fog and anhedonia to leave.

I will leave my brain rest through the months to see if at least can recover some attention and intelligence

And I'm still have insomnia, but I don't know If it for stress or a side effect. Is so hard to accept you new condition, but through the day I have brief windows of joy, like 5-10 sec and then I land back to mid anhedonia.

I've crying over a month now, an sometimes still felt a bit disconnected to the world, so I don't know if a micro psyche could help for that

I've realized that my best moments is when I have my minds distracted, so by small moments, i forget that i feel "weird" and i stop complaining and checking my dead genitals.

Any usefull for brain fog guy? I just bought a product called inmunocall, so I hope it helps
Imtrying34

Unread post by Imtrying34 »

Yes bro the checking Is the hardest part beceasuse you expect something to be there and it's not I still check but it gets easier not too I truly think over time we will get over this eventually I know it's not permanent and can't be
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

For brain fog, in my experience, P5P used occasionally would give me alot of energy and have an antidepressive effect, but if I used it too often it would lose potency. The brand may also be important as when I changed brands, it stopped working. I have to say that it was a compounded product comprised of magnesium citrate, R5P, and P5P in delayed release capsules.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

locked. move to Marijuana thread.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Ghost

Re: Marijuana

Unread post by Ghost »

Redundant topics have been merged. This forums uses topic links as ways to link pages/people to all the information on a certain topic. These resources are not a helpful tool for people to use to find info quickly if there are multiple threads It's also just really confusing to have 5 threads for one thing. Admins merge several topics a day. It eats up time to do other things like reply to messages or research new treatments. Please use the search bar. Only create a new topic if one doesn't already exist. This is all laid out in the Forum Rules.
PSSD Forum Rules: #11 wrote: Use the search bar in the top right corner before you start a new topic. Having 15 threads about the same drug is totally useless. Don't start a topic asking a question that has already been answered or a topic that should be in another thread. Repetitive threads will be merged or deleted.
Because of our forum's organization, we are able to maintain informational resources such as:
[Suggested Treatment Plan]
[What's been tried]
(These are also good places to start before creating a new topic)
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
squirtleSquirtle

Re: Marijuana (THC)

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Anything new to report?
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction