LSD temporarily cured me when on it?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
r4ndom

LSD temporarily cured me when on it?

Unread post by r4ndom »

Hi all,

I know this isn’t a viable option to do daily, but I tried lsd recently and I realized that arousal, erection quality, and pretty much every symptom that I have completely went away, and were actually enhanced while on lsd...

Quite interesting. Does anyone know what the possible mechanism behind this is? And if we can maybe replicate it by a substance that is available that is similar to lsd minus the psychedelic traits so you can actually use it everyday and function?
r4ndom

Re: LSD temporarily cured me when on it?

Unread post by r4ndom »

Any thoughts anyone?

It really gave me a lot of hope and excitement because this is the ONLY thing that has worked. And the fact that it did work gave me hope that I’m clearly not broken, I just have some chemistry that is off balance that is fixable! But what substance can mimic lsd that we can take daily? Obviously I or we can’t just take lsd everyday... lol...
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

I was told by someone that worked for a mental health charity that LSD is part of the same chemical process in antidepressants. I have not looked in to it, it’s not an option for me to take LSD but possibly a clue chemically in PSSD treatment if true.

There is a girl near me I am friends with who fell into mental health care because she is permanently stuck thinking she needs to meet the queen. She said she’s been thinking that since she took LSD once and it hasn’t gone away. She is always wondering round the street with that message and now she is hooked on drugs asking for money, sleeping on the streets and vulnerable to exploitation. She is older than me but she doesn’t appear to have aged either.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

I've told people before DMT/maoi can 100% symptom relief for 72h
Last edited by PsychoGenesis on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

The mental health charity worker actually said they created antidepressants from LSD. Antidepressant re-instatement also short term reversal effects sometimes people have tried that.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

since latest Meso findings about 5ht2b possible involvement in our condition, I would bet that 5ht2b activation by LSD plays some role in temporary improvement
r4ndom

Unread post by r4ndom »

fema4psyciatrists wrote:I was told by someone that worked for a mental health charity that LSD is part of the same chemical process in antidepressants. I have not looked in to it, it’s not an option for me to take LSD but possibly a clue chemically in PSSD treatment if true.

There is a girl near me I am friends with who fell into mental health care because she is permanently stuck thinking she needs to meet the queen. She said she’s been thinking that since she took LSD once and it hasn’t gone away. She is always wondering round the street with that message and now she is hooked on drugs asking for money, sleeping on the streets and vulnerable to exploitation. She is older than me but she doesn’t appear to have aged either.
Yeah I know it’s not an option for me either because I’m in recovery from addiction and unless the doctor says I can take that every day I can’t let that inner dialogue of feeling like I’m fucking up happen. But the mechanism is interesting and I’m sure there’s something that may work similarly to it.
r4ndom

Unread post by r4ndom »

PsychoGenesis wrote:I've told people before DMT/maoi can cure you for 72h
I’ve tried DMT, psilocybin, and also DMT in Ayahuasca form. It didn’t do anything, but LSD did. That’s interesting, maybe we’re affected in different ways too and there may be a different treatment for some? Hmmm.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Microdose it
r4ndom

Unread post by r4ndom »

Maxin wrote:Microdose it
I would but that’s tricky since I’m in recovery from addiction I’m worries unless a doctor says that’s okay that it would start an inner dialogue of feeling like I fucked up that I can’t shut off. It’s complicated lol but that would be really bad, unintentional, and hard to stop that dialogue.