Starting an official study on PSSD's pathophysiology & its cure

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
chemistry

Re: [Announcements] Starting an official study on PSSD's pathophysiology & its cure

Unread post by chemistry »

Meso wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:40 am I'm still waiting to hear more about any of those rumors. But whatever the case, I will likely depart from PSSD research within 3 months to focus on researching another medical condition.
</3
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Frog

Re: [Announcements] Starting an official study on PSSD's pathophysiology & its cure

Unread post by Frog »

He’s not answered the questions as the research has been shelved. This is because it would be near impossible for the community to fund this and Melcangi’s study. Let’s refrain from labelling anyone unstable and make sure we’ve checked our facts. He’s stepped aside to allow the other study to happen.
chemistry

"3- An official legal notice from university granting their facilities to Dr.Moustafa (my colleague and professor) for labwork involving, specifically, Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction."

hopefully the community can find it in them to wait 5 minutes for this document to be provided and not become perpetually paranoid and ruin everything
Brief Symptoms:
"Pure-O"
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Lost

Unread post by Lost »

Frog wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:36 pm He’s not answered the questions as the research has been shelved. This is because it would be near impossible for the community to fund this and Melcangi’s study. Let’s refrain from labelling anyone unstable and make sure we’ve checked our facts. He’s stepped aside to allow the other study to happen.
I see you removed my comment.
Well, that's how shitty this community is and this forum is. That's why we got nowhere in the last 15 years. No logic and rationale in this community it seems.

This guy threatened to leave the community THREE times, hoping people will run and beg him to stay. Every time, he increased the intake of money and worked less. Then he lied about himself being a doctor, and giving some weak excuse about how it's allowed in eygpt to be called a doctor if you have pharmacy degree.

Then, when mecalngi donations started gathering up, he highwired his study and started criticizing mecalngi.
When asked for more transperecy, he just ignores as you can already see in this very thread (while he cannot stand being criticized at all, doing so will get your messages deleted/banned).

I can't believe people just can't see it anymore. We finally have a good opportunity to understand a bit of what the hell went wrong in our bodies. All it takes is us as a community to give money, to a serious, well respected researcher, who dealt already with neuroendocrine illness, in a well respected university. That's all it takes. So please let's make the most out of it.

P.s, as mesolimbo being a mod here, fat chance this will get deleted (right on for free speech). This all reeks from conflict of interest, especially him being mod on the forum. I hope people reading this will use their right minds to make an informed decision.
REVOLUTIONIZE

Unread post by REVOLUTIONIZE »

Lost wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:39 pm
Frog wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:36 pm He’s not answered the questions as the research has been shelved. This is because it would be near impossible for the community to fund this and Melcangi’s study. Let’s refrain from labelling anyone unstable and make sure we’ve checked our facts. He’s stepped aside to allow the other study to happen.
Well, that's how shitty this community is and this forum is. That's why we got nowhere in the last 15 years. No logic and rationale in this community it seems.

This guy threatened to leave the community THREE times, hoping people will run and beg him to stay. Every time, he increased the intake of money and worked less. Then he lied about himself being a doctor, and giving some weak excuse about how it's allowed in eygpt to be called a doctor if you have pharmacy degree.

Then, when mecalngi donations started gathering up, he highwired his study and started criticizing mecalngi
When asked for more transperecy, he just ignores as you can already see in this very thread (while he cannot stand being criticized at all, doing so will get your messages deleted/banned).

I can't believe people just can't see it anymore. We finally have a good opportunity to understand a bit of what the hell went wrong in our bodies. All it takes is us as a community to give money, to a serious, well respected researcher, who dealt already with neuroendocrine illness, in a well respected university. That's all it takes. So please let's make the most out of it.

P.s, as mesolimbo being a mod here, fat chance this will get deleted (right on for free speech). This all reeks from conflict of interest, especially him being mod on the forum. I hope people reading this will use their right minds to make an informed decision.
Could not agree more !

I ALSO GOT A WARNING FOR MY PREVIOUS COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. WHY ??? Someone is very insecure here.

Guys, please do not donate to someone that you don't know. There is loads of scams out there.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Then, when mecalngi donations started gathering up, he highwired his study and started criticizing mecalngi.

I deleted your previous post, as it started with “he is clearly unstable”. The forum rules are clear about flaming towards others.
Notice that lw is also a mod here and is looking for support for a melcangi pssd study.
The forum is neutral on any study and its support.
chemistry

P.s, as mesolimbo being a mod here, fat chance this will get deleted (right on for free speech). This all reeks from conflict of interest, especially him being mod on the forum.
Bro I support Meso and also Melcani. They're not mutual exclusive. I am willing to donate to both just like pretty much everyone else. Thousands of euros have been pledged to Melcani so far, but just like with Meso, a proposal needs to be published so we know where our money is going.

He wanted to leave because the community is toxic af which it is some of the time, evidently.

It was made clear at the beginning when Meso joined the forum that he was a pharmacist there isn't a conspiracy here dude. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2763&p=26684#p26684
Lost wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:39 pm I hope people reading this will use their right minds to make an informed decision.
Decision on what? Nobody is saying dont support Melcani. But plenty are saying don't support Meso lol... Seriously some people need to chill tf out. I used to be skeptical too when Meso first joined but I could see his intentions where clearly to help people. He used to do it for free for weeks until so many people wanted HIS advice that he decided he would start asking for the price of a happy meal for consultations. So when people voluntarily decided on their own to donate, others started reacting negatively to this. Some people didn't have any money so what did Meso do? He just helped them anyway for free. I just fail to see the fraudulence, the malice intent, the conspiracy around Mesolimbo.
Brief Symptoms:
"Pure-O"
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

I can really understand your scepticism. I can assure everyone it’s not a scam. Meso has been working on discord for the last few months posting studies, discussions and hypotheses in the science channel. He’s currently working on compiling all of this info which will be shared publicly. He even has a log channel so that people can see how long he’s worked and all donations are logged publicly on a document that anyone can access. I’ve seen his certificates and gotten to know him over these past few months. He has more than proved himself to me and if we get to a place where the research could maybe go ahead, all of the transparency promises will be kept and I’m sure he could he could prove himself to any doubters.

He is in no way a scammer. He’s suffered racial abuse and constant stress and criticism from people, some of which people may not know about. This is why he wanted to leave in the past. At the end of the day he’s the same as everyone else here, he just wants to be able to live a happy life with no pssd
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

https://www.theresearchzone.com/testimonials

Testimonials of his current advice on symptomatic relief. The testimonial page is still under construction at the time I post this however there is still some good content.

(The aim of the research is finding the root cause and a cure)
EmilyGrey

Unread post by EmilyGrey »

Thank you for all your work looking into this! I am currently working with another team of researchers in the US and Canada who are putting together a study on PSSD. If you drop me an email at pssdcanada@gmail.com I can put you in touch with them. The more collaboration we have on this the faster we can find answers and get PSSD patients proper treatment.