Getting better, 80% Pre PSSD for a month now

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fbz

Getting better, 80% Pre PSSD for a month now

Unread post by fbz »

So i'm having PSSD for almost 2 years now. I tried tons of supplements just like you did, but nothing have helped me longer than couple of days, and gradually things were getting worse and worse. I visited many doctors but thay just told me it's all about stress, side effects can't be persistent, they can only last for 3 months after stopping medication or just prescribing me another SSRI's. I decided to invest money in consultation with Meso, not wasting it on every supplement that helped someone on forum. Many probes, checking theories and analysing my results by him gave me a clear view about possible roots of my PSSD. Meso adviced me some personalized sympromatic-relief supplementation duo to my problems (high sero, low nmda, methylation of AR and ER and god knows what can it be else), but with his plan for me(mostly it is lithium and lowering serotonine stuff like bcaa, tyrosine etc.), my condition for a month now is almost pre-pssd. My state is still fluctuating and i got very good and worse days, but the baseline is SO MUCH higher than it was. I can have sex without any PDE5i, even twice daily. I feel pleasure and got great libido. My cognition problems disappeared. I'm very thankfull to him and i'm still thinking he is our best option to beat the shit out of this condition, because he has got large knowledge about it, has it by himself and got a lot of feedback from us, like no doctor has. I know that you are going to hate me and tell that i'm Meso's second account or that he is a scammer etc. You know what, if he is a scammer i would like to be scam like this with pleasure. He is always online, he can answer your question in couple of days, he can advice you something so i really don't give a shit if he wants that 10-20$ per month. It's the cost of spotify that i paid and don't use and he left his job just to research that shit for us. I don't criticize dr. Melcangi, I would love to run both research at the same time, but for now i choose Meso. I would love to see those two people colaborate. All research and lab-work is legal, papers are avaiable to see. If you want to help this shit happen, and it's can start to happen in nearly future, not couple years from now, just join us on discord server, PSSD-support or PSSD-research. All i want is to live normal life just like all of you. Not taking supplements just to function somehow and have "normal people" problems. Roast me and tell me that i'm Meso's sidekick, i don't give a shit. He saved my life literally. Just knowledge there is someone doing something serious abut this condition fill me with a will to live. If we all teamwork we can get cure someday, otherway we can fight till death. If you want to ask me a question i will came here on forum every couple of days, and i'm on discord server. Sorry for my english. Here is a discord link so you can join : https://discord.gg/U3XaJf and i'm talking about this study: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3740
cdraham

Re: Getting better, 80% Pre PSSD for a month now

Unread post by cdraham »

How long did you take lithium before noticing benefits?
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

Im really happy to hear about your benefits man, hopefully they stick around and big up on Meso for recommending you this regimen. Lithium is not something that has been commonly talked about over the years, so its interesting that so far its helped at least 2 people in such a short amount of time.
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

I had my baddest crash from lithium (5mg!) be careful please!
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

Leb89 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:18 am I had my baddest crash from lithium (5mg!) be careful please!
Yeah lithium is ant-sexual at first, benefits should come later with demethylation of AR and ER. Don't consider it as a crash unless you took it long enough
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

cdraham wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:54 am How long did you take lithium before noticing benefits?
First 2-3 days were worse for sure, but i started noticing benefits at the first week, which is quite uncommon and shows that my problem with methylation was mild. In more severe cases it can take even couple of months to achieve benefits. But you shouldn't try it without supervision, because couple of months is a long time and can more crash you than help you. I tried it, because i made a lot of probes before, and i got better certainty about lithium.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

fbz wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:54 am
cdraham wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:54 am How long did you take lithium before noticing benefits?
First 2-3 days were worse for sure, but i started noticing benefits at the first week, which is quite uncommon and shows that my problem with methylation was mild. In more severe cases it can take even couple of months to achieve benefits. But you shouldn't try it without supervision, because couple of months is a long time and can more crash you than help you. I tried it, because i made a lot of probes before, and i got better certainty about lithium.
How do know lithium demethylated those genes, especially the orotate? How much do you take? 10mg a day?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

fbz wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:54 am
Which probes did you try then?
john099

Unread post by john099 »

How can we do a consult with Meso? I would be interested
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

Hey man, I'm happy to see your improvement!

Which kind of lithium did you use: orotate or carbonate? What dosage?

Years ago I tried lithium orotate for just 2 days. I stopped cause it dulled my emotions.
I need to clarify that I don't have lot of symptoms guys here have, like genital numbness. My problem is low libido. Hormones are ok, except prolactin is a bit higher than optimum. Bromocriptine lowers it to zero, but it doesn't impact my libido. My response to dopaminergic drugs is poor, I don't feel good on them.