Getting better, 80% Pre PSSD for a month now

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Frog

Re: Getting better, 80% Pre PSSD for a month now

Unread post by Frog »

Halan wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:38 pm
fbz wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 pm orotate 10mg/day at night. weird i saw a lot high-prolactin guys here, i have it by myself
Nice, thanks for your answer.

Btw, how can I contact Meso? The discord link is broken.
I left a message for him in this forum, but idk if he typically answer private messages.

https://www.theresearchzone.com/donate-consultation :)
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

DrugsAreBad wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:26 pm What else are you taking fbz and how much?
bcaa (6g), tyrosine (1000) and shilajit (500) but i don't think they are doing anything tbh
john099

Unread post by john099 »

That is what Meso has told me to try - but very nervous
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

john099 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:28 am That is what Meso has told me to try - but very nervous
What exactly?
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

fbz wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:53 am So i'm having PSSD for almost 2 years now. I tried tons of supplements just like you did, but nothing have helped me longer than couple of days, and gradually things were getting worse and worse. I visited many doctors but thay just told me it's all about stress, side effects can't be persistent, they can only last for 3 months after stopping medication or just prescribing me another SSRI's. I decided to invest money in consultation with Meso, not wasting it on every supplement that helped someone on forum. Many probes, checking theories and analysing my results by him gave me a clear view about possible roots of my PSSD. Meso adviced me some personalized sympromatic-relief supplementation duo to my problems (high sero, low nmda, methylation of AR and ER and god knows what can it be else), but with his plan for me(mostly it is lithium and lowering serotonine stuff like bcaa, tyrosine etc.), my condition for a month now is almost pre-pssd.
What form of lithium? how much and how long with Lithium? Tyrosine and Bcaa? Anything else?
What does AR and ER stand for?

Alot of us will try stuff and I would pay 20$ a month for the rest of my life if my symptoms completely resolved. You should understand that alot of us have been scammed by Doctors and people selling stuff already, so its ok for us to be cautious.