drugs

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
anacleta

drugs

Unread post by anacleta »

she was a troll
Last edited by anacleta on Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost

Re: Ecstasy and cocaine

Unread post by Ghost »

anacleta wrote:an italian woman of 35 years old

told me to have cured 100% her pSSD (difficulty of physical arousal, reduced genital sensations ) after two years, with the intake of ecstasy 5 times + 3 times cocaine.
She said she immediately saw improvements in the sexual sphere. and these improvements were stable. She recommended me don't try etc etc.

I am skeptical, I do not know whether to believe.

I now ask her if she thinks that it was cocaine or ecstasy to give improvements.
I have heard of PSSD improvements after MDMA intake, but I have also heard of MDMA causing something very similar to PSSD. Their is a user on here named _r_, who claimed to have some betterment after MDMA. Maybe try and find that thread.

As a rule of thumb I'd say stay away from both.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

A definite cure? I don't believe it.

A temporary cure of some of PSSD's symptoms? Maybe. Cocaine and MDMA can increase your libido. I've had amazing sex on MDMA (pre-PSSD). If you're a guy though, both cocaine and mdma can cause ED.

And then there's a side issue: cocaine is getting increasingly hard to get in the last 5 years or so. Most batches of cocaine have either no actual cocaine or very low amounts.

I'll definitely do mdma in a few years again, if my PSSD doesn't resolve. Because the only thing that's better than sex is cuddling on mdma :D
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

Another possibility: a good session of MDMA can be therapeutic. It's actually being studied for PTSD. Maybe that has helped that woman?
daniel565

Unread post by daniel565 »

Marijuana cured me. I am PSSD free since April this year.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

daniel565 wrote:Marijuana cured me. I am PSSD free since April this year.
permanently?
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
continue

Unread post by continue »

he mentions it decline, but not to the point of PSSD. though he didn't try not to smoke weed long term to see if it is permanente.
forexworld12

Unread post by forexworld12 »

It looks very possible that these things can cure but its not worth to take such risk at this moment. not for now

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9652358
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20438810
Wozzi7

Unread post by Wozzi7 »

MDMA has had positive results for me in the realm of achieving an erection, libido (which was never affected by other medications and supplements), and holding an erection.
scot

Unread post by scot »

Not interesting