Symptoms and their specific treatments

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Meso

Symptoms and their specific treatments

Unread post by Meso »

Hey guys, I want to help the community by giving ideas on symptoms and their treatment for symptomatic relief. A disclaimer at first: every substance has a risk of crashing in PSSD, proceed on your own risk. Please keep in mind that this is just my humble opinion on symptoms and their relief.

Depression: It's extremely important to treat depression first if you have PSSD because depression itself can cause sexual dysfunction. Psychedelic clinics (Psilocybin, DMT or LSD) are the best when it comes to depression treatment while having PSSD. Ketamine and its analogues (i.e. Esketamine, Methoxetamine) are also good options. Another option is a traditional chinese medicine called Chaihu-jia-Longgu-Muli decoction (CLM) or Yueju pill, but those are difficult to come across.

Anhedonia: Best treatment for anhedonia is Dexetrine or Methylphenidate. Nicotine vaping can also work. You will probably need to take Memantine to minimize the tolerance + taking weekly breaks from the meds though.

Blunted affect: I haven't been able to find a consistent relief for blunted affect aside from Dextromethorphan, Baclofen and NMDA antagonists.

Cognitive dysfunction: Semax is the best thing when it comes to this. It boosts BDNF as well as upregulating TrkB receptors. You can try some racetams for memory as well. Coluracetam comes to mind.

Low libido: Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) plus lithium orotate has worked for many of my patients but your mileage may vary of course. Trenbolone if PSSD is very severe. If your PSSD is mild, go for panax ginseng instead.

Erectile dysfunction: PDE5 inhibitors work wonders. If they don't work, you can try a drug called Alprostadil. Topical vasodilators can also work, like Visnadine.

Genital numbness: Pelvic floor stretches (youtube videos), capsaicin, Visnadine and Bethanechol might help.

Poor orgasmic intensity: Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a treatment for this particular symptom aside from Tamsulosin. I'll keep update you if I do.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Thomas

Re: Symptoms and their specific treatments

Unread post by Thomas »

Great idea, to link to this post: https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2681
I would say they complete each other.
Meso wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:34 am Depression: It's extremely important to treat depression first if you have PSSD because depression itself can cause sexual dysfunction. Psychedelic clinics (Psilocybin, DMT or LSD) are the best when it comes to depression treatment while having PSSD. Ketamine and its analogues (i.e. Esketamine, methoxetamine) are also good options. Another option is a traditional chinese medicine called Chaihu-jia-Longgu-Muli decoction (CLM) or Yueju pill, but those are difficult to come across.
I would add anxiety. It is almost impossible to suffer from PSSD without having some anxiety ("Will I ever get better?!?") at the beginning.

Besides, I think you could add some more supplements / over-the-counter drugs, because it is not that easy to get access to those drugs (especially: Yohimbine, Ginkgo Biloba, Tribulus)
Last edited by Thomas on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

Meso wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:34 am Poor orgasmic intensity: Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a treatment for this particular symptom aside from Tamsulosin. I'll keep update you if I do.
Buspirone 1-2 hours before sex?
It seemed to work for me - but I don't have that many experiments to draw any conclusion (n=1) ;)
Some other users seem to benefit from this.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
JustOnlyHope

Unread post by JustOnlyHope »

Meso wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:34 am
Genital numbness: Pelvic floor stretches (youtube videos), capsaicin, and Bethanechol might help.
I got PSSD probably because of Trazodone CR or Wellbutrin or both. However every time I took TRAZODONE CR my sensitivity was really high even before PSSD when I had normal sensitivity. So for sure it can help with that plus there are data which confirm it makes your penis more sensitive. BUT IT IS REALLY RISKY!!!!!
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:53 am Besides, I think you could add some more supplements / over-the-counter drugs, because it is not that easy to get access to those drugs (especially: Yohimbine, Ginkgo Biloba, Tribulus)
There are so many options to try. From the least potent but also least risky herbs up to the most potent medications. But I made this thread with the best possible options in mind, if you know what I mean.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

Fenclonine is also good symptomatic relief for depression and OCD. Probably less risky than buspirone.