Evodiamine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
AdvencedResearchPL

Re: Evodiamine

Unread post by AdvencedResearchPL »

I start trial with Evodiamine as a brew with fruit. 3g / day. 30 days we will see what will happen.
AdvencedResearchPL

I have finished trial with evodiamine. I did not notice any impact on the PSSD. I think it's a blind street. It's hard to say whether the dose was right or period, but the taste is so horrible, that I would not be surprised, if someone finished the test after a few days. I think that you should also reject berberine as a substance with a similar effect, partly tested by forum members. Waste of time. :cry:, Moreover , I did not notice any thermogenic effect.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Anyone know where to get/buy pure Evodiamine? Can’t find it anywhere. This is possibly one of the strongest natural sert enhancers out there
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Tree wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:16 am Anyone know where to get/buy pure Evodiamine? Can’t find it anywhere. This is possibly one of the strongest natural sert enhancers out there
I see there are several offers on Alibaba. Try it.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:17 am
Tree wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:16 am Anyone know where to get/buy pure Evodiamine? Can’t find it anywhere. This is possibly one of the strongest natural sert enhancers out there
I see there are several offers on Alibaba. Try it.
Buying from Alibaba seems sketch. Too bad there are no reputable brands that sell it.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

AdvencedResearchPL wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:05 am I have finished trial with evodiamine. I did not notice any impact on the PSSD. I think it's a blind street. It's hard to say whether the dose was right or period, but the taste is so horrible, that I would not be surprised, if someone finished the test after a few days. I think that you should also reject berberine as a substance with a similar effect, partly tested by forum members. Waste of time. :cry:, Moreover , I did not notice any thermogenic effect.
There are a couple of people who tried Berberine and experienced some improvements in PSSD. I wouldn't call it a waste of time, but I would call it risky because of 5-alpha reductase inhibition.

How long have you tried Evodiamine for?
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
AdvencedResearchPL

look up
Calm Amygdala

Unread post by Calm Amygdala »

Any update on how evodiamine worked?