Things that didn't work - Sonny OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Moloch

Things that didn't work - Sonny OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 am

amantidine

mirtazapine

cyproheptadine

pramipexole

These are the things I remember right now. I will update this if I recall other things. You can however add pretty much any herbal type to this list as that is mostly BS.

Exercise does not help with this, but there are plenty of other reasons to exercise.

Methelphenidate works to a small extent. However you can't just take this drug willy-nilly. I take it for ADD. The benefit for PSSD is very slight. This drug is safe, but don't mess with a schedule 2 unless you really know what you are doing. Not to mention schedule 2 is when you can actually get in some real legal trouble.
Moloch

Re: Things that didn't work - Sonny OP

Unread post by Moloch »

galanom on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 am

Mirtazapine? That freaking drug gave me 60kg weight.
I had extreme craving for food containing sugar, like chocolate (I ate half a kilo per day) or croissants. No appetite for normal home food. Weird, I don't know why.
It is not supposed to treat PSSD AFAIK. I took it for depression. I had euphoria for two months and then fell back to depression.

PS: Ritalin is Schedule III here (Greece), but you will NOT getting prescribed it for depression or hypersomnia or fatigue, even if they are severe and treatment resistant,
no matter how hard you try. I really have tried extreme forms of pressure. I mean VERY extreme.
You can only get it if you have ADHD and even then, after drugs like Atomoxetine or Venlafaxine have failed. Narcolepsy is another option, but you'll first be put on Modafinil.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Maldoror on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 am

Sonny why you say exercise doesn't help PSSD?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 am

Just simply because it had no effect on mine. Kind of a moot point though since you should really get some exercise anyway.